Chapter 12

Georgia’s P.O.V.

I take out the box from inside the mesh bag and open the box. Inside the box is a beautiful charm bracelet. The bracelet consists of about 7 different charms. I pick up the bracelet, placing the box on the bench beside me and examine each charm.

“Oh My God, Harry, I love it!”

“Oh thank goodness. If you didn’t I was gonna cry.” I glance up at him and he smiles brightly at me. “This one” he points to the music charm “represents your love for music and my love for music too. This one, this one is a microphone which represents where we first met at the radio station. This one, it represents you playing the guitar and singing your original song for us when we first met you. This heart is a special one.” He says as he picks the little charm up with his index finger. “This one signifies our relationship. The next one is a book, which signifies your song writing.” The next one I pick up with my index finger and notice it is a G.

“A ‘G’ for Georgia.” Harry says to me, sort of stating the obvious.

“And the last one?”

“A key and locket. To tell you that you have the key to my heart.”

“This is really beautiful, Harry. Thank you.” I envelope him in a massive hug and pull back, planting my lips firmly on his. “Thank you, really.”

“I love you.” He states. It kind of shocked me at first because 1. We’ve only been dating for 1 month or so, 2. He’s the one that said it first and 3. He looked like he truly meant it when he said it.

“I love you” I replied to him as he clipped on the beautiful charm bracelet that must have cost him a fortune.

“Alright, enough of the lovey dovey-ness you crazy people. Now that we’ve done presents, what should we do?” Louis interrupted out moment we were having.

“Movie time? Who wants to run to the video store with me?” I said.

“How about Louis, Zayn, Niall and I go and we leave you two alone for a bit.” At this point, I was glad that I had a friend like Liam. Somehow he just knew.

Shooting him a wink, I mouthed a ‘thank you’ to him. He nodded in reply as him and 3 other members of my favourite boy band left the apartment.

Turning to Harry, I enveloped him in an even bigger hug than before. “Thank you for an amazing birthday so far. This is all I need, no party or anything. Just my friends and my amazing boyfriend hanging out with me for the day, movies and then a little bit of partying at the club later on tonight. What time...”

I was cut off by my phone ringing. Checking the Caller I.D. I noticed it was my boss, the one and only, Nick Grimshaw.

“Harry, it’s Nick, I have to take it. Sorry.” He nodded and I picked up my phone, swiping the green button across and lifting the iPhone up to my ear.

Georgia: “Hey Grimmy, what’s up?”

Nick: “Hey girly. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!”

G: “Awe, thank you. I’ve had an excellent day.”

N: “That’s so good. However, I have a bit of bad news to break to you.”

G: “Oh, what’s wrong?”

N: “Nothing too serious, I just need you to come to Syco Head Quarters at 1pm this afternoon to discuss something with some important people. Wear a dress and text me when you’re out the front and I’ll come down and get you.”