Chapter 3

Georgia's P.O.V

so these boys are the world’s biggest boy band since the Beatles? These are the boys the receptionist was talking about. 

5 average boys. How come they are so famous? They're only good looking. That's probably why. They're probably telly good singers and they're hot. Go figure. 

"So boys, Georgia here is applying for the radio job with me." They all nodded. This statement probably answered the questions. 

"So tell us about yourself." Harry, the one who I knew was a nice, romantic boy, said. 

"Well. My name is Georgia Rose Edwards. I have a younger sister named Emily, I loved to sing, dance, act, etc. I write my own songs, I'm from Australia, I want to be either a singer or a music producer or radio host, hence why I am here, umm and you may know my cousin, actually. Perrie Edwards, from Little Mix, the new girl group on the X-Factor?" 

"Yea, she's hot!" Zayn yelled out.

"Zayn here has a bit of a crush on her." Harry said. 

"Well I'll see what I can do to set you too up." I winked at him and he just blushed. 

"Sing for us?" Liam just had to ask that, didn't he?

"Umm what should I sing?" 

"An original!" Niall joined in. 

"Alright...” I gave in. What could possibly go wrong? They hate me and never speak to me again? I don't know. 

"This is called Uncover." (A/N: the link to the song is on the side! I did not write this song. Full credit to Zara Larsson but for now, let’s just pretend) 

I sat down and Niall passed me a guitar. I started to sing. Everything around me disappeared and it was just me and the guitar.

"Nobody sees - Nobody knows

We are a secret - can't be exposed

That's how it is - That's how it goes

Far from the others

Close to each other

In the daylight - in the daylight

When the sun is shining

On a late night, on a late night

When the moon is blinding

In the plain sight - Plain sight

Like stars in hiding

You and I burn on, on

Put two and to-gether - forever

We'll never change

two and to-gether

We'll never change" 

I stopped singing and the room full of boys erupted into cheers sending me into hysterics of happiness. They like my song. 

"Holy Shit Georgia, you're amazing! That song was... Oh my god! Incredible!" Nick told me. I was glad he liked it. 

"Wow." 

"Incredible Talent" 

"Wow! You're almost as good as Perrie" I knew that was Zayn. He really did like her didn't he?

Harry didn't say anything. Just stared. I wonder what his problem is. It kind of made me disappointed when he didn't say anything, but oh well. 

I have known these boys for what? 20 minutes and I already feel like we've known each other since babies. 

"Well, I think we can all agree that you got the job. But, you should put yourself out there. You could be the next Demi Lovato. Seriously." Nick complimented me. 

We swapped numbers before the boys had to leave to go to a TV interview but they said we should catch up sometime. 

London couldn't be going any better. New job, new friends (one direction and Finn), new apartment. This is just what I wanted, to start fresh.