Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V. (Yay!) 

Shopping with Georgia is going to be boring but anything to hang with her, right? Hanging with her the last few weeks has really had a big effect on me. I mean, I was the one who offered. I am feeling better, however, the damn paparazzi are always on my back. They should get a better fucking job than following me and the other boys around, telling our fans lies and making up rumours. It pisses me off. 

I am currently heading home in my Range Rover after spending the night with Georgia. I mean, the way we woke up this morning. Her making me a cuppa tea, her first of all waking me up and then now we're going shopping together! I don't think my day could get better. After falling asleep together last night, I feel this weird sensation in my stomach. People call them butterflies, but no, I just don't believe it. I only met Georgia 3 weeks ago but she has such a big effect on me, I'm starting to think I'm falling for her. I wanted to admit my feelings for her yesterday after the interview but I didn't have the fucking guts to do it. I'm such a wuss. 

Were currently situated in Top Shop. One of the most famous shops in the whole of England... For women of course... Should I make a move and hold her hand or no? Nah... Maybe later. 

"What do you think of this dress Harry?" This dress wasn't the one... I didn't not like it but I didn't love it. 

"Depends what the occasion is?" I decide to ask before I tell her my opinion

"Work?" 

"But you work at a radio station? No one can see you?" 

"True, okay... Maybe a special occasion? Like a birthday party?" 

"I don't think this is the right dress Georgia. Try the red one on."

"Okay" 

Her words "like a birthday party" kept running through my head... Then it clicked - it was her birthday next week. I wonder if she was doing anything. 

"Are you doing anything for your birthday Georgia?" 

"No, I don't think so! Want to come over?"

"Sure" I said. More time with her right?

She came out of the dressing room with the red dress and I swear I just fell for her even more. The red dress had red lining in it and then had the same colour lace over the top. It fitted her beautifully and she looked amazingly fit in it. 

"That's the one, George" 

"I love it too! Harry, you have a good fashion sense."

I chuckled and shook my head. 

"I know, I'm amazing! Are you questioning my sexuality?" I replied cheekily. 

“Maybe...” She giggled and went back into the dressing room to put her clothes on and then we walked to the counter. 

"I'm paying" I whispered to her as I stood behind her.

"No, Harry, it's too expensive. I've got it." She replied... She's a stubborn one. 

"Hi, how are you today? Omg! You're Harry Styles and Georgia Edwards!" The cashier said. She looked to be about 16 or 17. Georgia looked on her phone and then shut it off. 

"Yea, we are. Can we just pay for this please?" Georgia said quite rudely. I wonder what's gotten into her just now. 

"Here, savings with a pin" I handed the cashier my savings card before she could take Georgia's and I received an evil glare from Georgia.

"No problem. Can I get a picture with you? You are like my idol and I think you should be a couple. I'd totally ship you!" I looked to Georgia as if I was asking her if this was okay. She nodded and grabbed the bag from the counter. 

"I would love to. Sorry about Georgia today, I don't know what's gotten into her?"

"It's okay... I'm crabby sometimes too." 

After my photo with the fan, I walk out of the store and see Georgia sitting on the bench, staring at her phone again. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I say loudly, taking her back, maybe scaring her. "Sorry" I apologise.

"It's nothing. Can you take me home please?" 

"Not until you tell me what's going on." 

"Maybe in the car. I'm not in the mood right now Harry"

We walk to the car silently. I wonder what's going on. We get to the car and I open the door for her then quickly run around to my side of the car. When I jump in the car I notice her head laying against the window, tears brimming from her eyes. Oh no, what's happened?

"Georgia? Are you okay?" I ask her. 

"I'm fine." She says as a tear rolls down her face. She wipes it away quickly hoping I didn't notice. 

"Obviously it's not fine, you're crying… Baby, you can tell me." 

"It's just... Twitter... Ever since I've been hanging out with you I've been getting massive death threats and hate messages… They've really gotten to me and today... Being in that shop, it just got to me. I'm sorry I snapped at you and I was rude but I wasn't feeling that well" 

"Come 'ere and give me a hug. Don't listen to what anyone says George. You're my best friend and I would do anything for you. I'd save the world for you, George!" She just smiled and giggled as a tear rolled down her face. We were currently half hugging over the middle box of the car. I wiped the pad of my thumb under her eye to stop the next tear from falling while I stared into her beautiful greeny, brown eyes.

She stared at me and we both started to lean in. Our lips met and I know this sounds cheesy but I can actually feel sparks or fireworks. It's like magic when our lips touch. After mere seconds of kissing, Georgia pulls away. She smiles and so do I. 

"Georgia, will you be my girlfriend so I can protect you from everything? Save you from Twitter haters and help you when you're in need?" I ask the question I’ve been longing to ask for 3 weeks.

"Of Course, Harry! You're amazing!" she smiles big and the look on her face is priceless. She's happy! 

We head home from shopping and decide to go to the boys' flats. 

The boys all gather in Zayn and Liam's apartment and Georgia and I meet them there. 

"Hi Boys" Georgia calls out as we enter the living room. 

"Hey!" Niall and Louis both run over to Georgia and attack her in a hug, almost knocking her over. 

"And no big hello hug for me? I feel unloved?"

"Well here you go mate." Niall comes over to me with welcoming arms and gives me a big bear hug, 

"At least someone loves me.... Anyway, Georgia and I have some news" 

"The fact that you involved both of your names in that statement means it involves both of you. Hmmm" Louis said, saying his thoughts out loud. 

"Well. We are a couple!" Georgia and I said simultaneously.

The boys all cheered and I heard numerous "I Told You So"'s and "Finally"s and also some "I knew It"s. 

"Congratulations" Liam said to Georgia and me. 

"Thank you but it's not like we're getting married!" 

"Well, you could in the future!" 

We spent the rest of the night at Zayn and Liam’s flat watching 'Safe Haven' and eating Chinese take away.