Chapter 7

Georgia's P.O.V.

Harry drove me home late last night and it ended up me and him cuddling while we fell asleep on the couch. I don't know what it is about the way Harry treats me but, it's just caring and loving? I am honestly falling for him. Well, actually, truth be told, I have fallen for him. 

Today was Saturday and I didn't have to work and either did Harry so it was a day to ourselves. 

I woke up snuggled in close to Harry with his legs all spread out over me and one of his arms around my waist and the other above his and my head. 

The 9am alarm clock went off telling me I had to definitely get up otherwise the day would end quicker than I thought. My eyes fluttered open and I was faced with Harry's luscious, yet oily curls. 

"Harry?" His eyes were still closed yet I heard an audible moan come from his mouth. "Time to get up!"

"Good Morning!" His husky and sleep deprived voice stated from next to me. 

"Morning" I start to get up to go and have a shower when Harry grabs me by the waist and pulls me back down making me land on top of his arm. "Harry, I was just going to have a shower...” 

"But I don't want you to have a shower... Yet. However you do need one…Ha-ha, just kidding baby"

When he calls me baby, my heart melts. 

“Well, I’m going to have a shower – whether you like it or not!”

“Can I come?” He asked me, ever so cheekily.

“No. Maybe another time” I told him. He pouted so I shot him a wink in return.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. Almost instantly the bathroom started to become foggy and steamy, indicating that the water was hot. I turned on the cold water until it was a perfect temperature for me. Jumping under the water I drenched my body and applied some Vanilla and Coconut shampoo to my hair. After my shower was complete, I walked into my wardrobe and picked out a bra and underwear. Looking through my wardrobe I decided to wear my long white, strapless Maxi-Dress with a brown belt, gold-brown shoes and my brown handbag to go along with it. After getting dressed, I walked back into the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. My hair is sort of Ombre, so I curled the ends and left it down. My make-up was pretty simple depicting of gold and brown eye-shadow, mascara and a nude coloured lip-stick.

Walking out to the bedroom, I noticed Harry wasn’t there anymore. I walked out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen where I saw Harry making pancakes. They smelled delicious and I was craving pancakes! I walked up to Harry, who was facing the stove, I wrapped my arms around his stomach and he turned around to face me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

“You look Beautiful”

“Thank you.” I blushed and we leaned forward simultaneously into a heated kiss. I pulled away when I smelt something burning.

“Harry, the pancakes!” He quickly turned around and flipped them.

“Got them just in time. They’re not burnt.”

“Yay! Because I’m starving”

Harry served the pancakes and we sat at my medium sized table and ate, peacefully.

“So, what are we doing today?” Harry asked me.

“I don’t know? What do you want to do?”

“Want to go hang out with the guys and girls?”

“Guys as in One Direction and girls as in Eleanor and Danielle? OMG! I should invite Perrie, so she can meet Zayn!”

“Yup. That’s a good idea, babe”