Chapter 24

Georgia's P.O.V.

The next morning was the worst morning I've ever had. Harry had woken up at 3am to vomit, and continued to vomit every 30 minutes until the crack of dawn. I, being the lovely girlfriend that I am, got up with him and stayed up with him until he finally stopped, and passed out in the middle of our bed.

It's currently 7am and I'm exhausted. I can do late nights, but I can't do early mornings. It's just not my thing. Anything before 6:30am is too, too early.

To top this fine and wonderful (note my sarcasm) morning, I received a text about 30 minutes ago, asking whether I could travel to New York tomorrow, to work with One Republic to write a song for a television show. I mean, I could not be happier, but tomorrow, really? Why couldn't they have asked me to go in three weeks? Even next week would have been better. But, with Harry sick and him only been home for two days, it's pretty stressful.

Harry was passed out across the whole bed. I felt his forehead and he was burning up. This was definitely not good. I hadn't been this sick in forever, so I'd forgotten what it felt like. Harry also hasn't been this sick since we've been together.

Suddenly, the feeling of nausea came to me. I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Either I've got the flu from Harry, or I'm pregnant. Let's hope it's not the latter. I'm only nineteen, I'm too young to be a mother.

I trudge back to bed and collapse next to Harry. He rolls over and cuddles me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I hope so, anyway," I say with exhaustion evident in my voice.

"Looks like you're not going into work today then?"

"Definitely not, I'm not going to New York tomorrow either."

"Wait, you were going to go to New York tomorrow?"

"I got a text at some ungodly hour this morning, from my manager, asking me to join her in New York to work with One Republic - mainly Ryan Tedder. I haven't given them an answer yet, but I think I'm going to say no. I don't want to travel with the flu, and with you being sick, I'm just not up for leaving the country right now. If it were any other time, I would have jumped at the chance to work with Ryan Tedder. I mean, he's literally the best songwriter in the world!" Harry clears his throat. "Apart from you, of course. My baby!

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, you were fast asleep. I was planning on telling you though."

"That's okay. You're forgiven! I get you all to myself now! Now, stay here. I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday, so I'm going to treat you, how you treated me yesterday. Like royalty!"

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

This morning, and one other time later on in the day, were the only times I emptied the contents of my stomach. At the other times of the day, I felt normal, fantastic even. God, I hope I'm not pregnant.

I couldn't think of anyone else to talk to, so I phoned Anne.

I clicked on her number on my iPhone, and watched as it changed screens. Her name in my phone - MUMMA STYLES - was stretched out across the top.

"Hello?"

"Hi Anne, it's Georgia"

"Oh, hello my Love. What a lovely surprise. Is everything okay?"