Chapter 26

Georgia's P.O.V.

London West Private Clinic
Hi Georgia,
Your results for your pregnancy test have come back. You are NOT pregnant. Please schedule an appointment with our receptionist to see Dr Newton in the next few days. Thank you for your time.

London West Private Clinic
24/456 Westlake Drive, London.
LDN 2L6.
Ph: 0231 763 215

I breathe out a sigh of both relief and devastation. I was relieved to not be Pregnant, yet devastated because I'd already begun to dream out the life of mine and Harry's child/children. I am frightened by Anne walking into the room. I debate whether or not to tell her and decide I should tell her.

"I'm not pregnant, Anne." I say looking at my lap.

"Oh, darling, that's wonderful news. Well, not completely wonderful because now I have to wait longer for grandchildren, but wonderful because you and Harry can be together and enjoy life for a few more years before worrying about children."

I sit there in complete silence. Anne begins to talk, however my head is somewhere else. I'm physically in the room, yet mentally I'm nowhere close to Harry's childhood home. Anne begins to sense the lack of attention I'm giving her and pats me on the thigh before telling me that Harry's room is made up for me and that she too is going to bed.

"Thank you so much Anne, I appreciate everything. You're such an amazing Mum to Harry and Gemma. I miss my Mum so much."

"I'm always here darling, you know that."

I walk up the stairs towards Harry's room. Anne has lit a few candles across the room and has made the bed look very inviting. I change into the clothes she had laid out on the bed for me and hop into bed, snuggling into the sheets and gaining comfort from the familiar scent of Harry. I fall asleep almost instantly. I listen to the cars as they drive by on the main road, the birds as they coo in the night for their families and the other noises that surround the Styles' family home.

"Baby" I hear as a strong pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. I tense at the fright as the person hops into the bed. The familiarity of the scent of the person hits me like a truck and just by that, I know exactly who it is, and my body relaxes. "Georgia, I'm so sorry for the way I acted. It was stupid, selfish and you're right, I was a complete bastard tonight. Let's have a baby, let's build a family together, let's grow old together, let's make a gazillion memories together, because I love you and there's nothing else in the world that means as much to me as you do."

His heart-wrenching speech warms every single nerve in my body, and I turn around to face him. His green eyes glow in the dark, due to how beautiful and pure they are.

"I'm not pregnant."

"Oh, thank god."

"I'm not ready for a child yet, either. I was just trying to be honest and upfront with you about all of this. I don't like hiding things and keeping secrets from you. I just wanted you to know everything and it turned out to be a mess. I'm sorry as well. For yelling at you and saying some things I regret." I hadn't noticed, but a tear rolled down my cheek, and Harry reaches up and wipes it away with the pad of his thumb.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, not you. You did everything right, I was the one who fucked up."

"How did you know where to find me?"