Summary

Extended summary

Extended summary.

John is going to pay the price...

There's a limit to what a person can endure.

Series of occurrences turn a warm, loving and innocent Mary Jane into a wounded woman.

A mother with her two boys who feel unprotected by a man who should have kept them safe must struggle to find balance and safety after being married to John for six years and enduring constant abuse from her husband.
*******

What happens when John wakes up with no memories of the previous night?

A knife in hand, his parents in a pool of blood, and wailing of sirens.

John must rely on Maryjane to tell the story of the night before.

A damaged and desperate Maryjane ultimately earns her chance to free John or trap him in eternal misery...

Watch out as Drama, secrets and life uttering decisions are made.

***

Copyright infringement

1. This story was actually given birth to purely by my imagination and any resemblance to dates, names or a persons life is just a coincidence.

2. No parts of this story should be stolen. Do you love my ideas? Well, thanks! It shouldn't be copied or made into a different version

3. It's the first draft. Mistakes, too many wordings and grammatical errors are inevitable.

4. Correct, comment and vote. Please, I'm an old soul so just be supportive.

5. Add the story to your library to get notified and follow me if you ain't already.

See you on the other side👉
Uche18.