"Chapter 6."

"He just might kick my ass when he get loose." I constantly thought walking down the stairs grabbing his credit cards and out the door to my beautiful baby outside shining in the sun.

I guess I'll call up my main girls Kay, Eliza, and Aria and treat them to lunch with his credit card.

Speaker W/ 3 People on the line:

Kay: "Wassup nigga!"

Eliza: "Hey Girl, what you doing?"

Aria: "He---STOP! SIT YALL LITTLE BAD ASSES DOWN!!!! SHIT I GET TIRED OF YALL, YALL MOMMA's BETTER BE GLAD IM BROKE!"

Kay and Eliza: "WHAT THE HELL ARIA?" They say laughing.

Aria: "Whaaa?" She asked dumbfounded literally.

Me: "Hey yall & lol Aria you got all them damn kids over there don't it?"

Aria: "Yeaa, they damn momma need to come get them. They getting on my nerves and shit. I can't do nothing cause they here...ughhh!"

Me: "So I guess you don't want to come out with me then? My treat." I said offering freely which is rare cause I'm stingy as hell.

Aria: "Wait, I didn't say that. Where  at the mall?"

Me: "Yesss. Yall other two bitches want to come out to eat with me, I'm paying."

All 3 of them: "Shit you ain't got to tell me twice be there in 30 minutes they all said in unison."

"Alright, bye." I said ending the call.

----------------------------------------------------
30 minutes later

I was sitting in the food court waiting for these bitches to show. I was getting irritated by the minute waiting.

"I'm about to go." I mumbled getting up slowly, because my legs still hurt. 'That Damn Devin!"

As soon as I was getting up these hoes decided they wanted too show...well all except for one.

Kay: "Where the hell you think you going, huh?"

"Yall was late." I was about to go."

Kay: "Uhmnn, your ass ain't going nowhere sit cha ass down."

I threw up my hand in her face as she smacked it away & smacked me upside the head.

"I ain't gone take too much more of your swinging!" I said playfully yet serious.

"What's so damn funny, Eliza?" Who was now laughing hysterically at us.

"Your face expression when she was hitting you!" She said continuing to laugh.

"Shut your ass up! It ain't funny." I let out a slight chuckle yet pissed off to the max using the chuckle to cover up how pissed I was.

"You shut up you don't tell her to shut up, fuck around and get popped again!" Kay said threatening me.

I flipped both of them off which cause them both to burst out laughing.

"Where's Aria?" Eliza said now calming down from her outrage of laughter which made all of question Aria's whereabouts.

"I don't know she should be on her way." Kay said checking her phone to see if she texted her.

I just sat there quietly with my lip poked out pouting and shit cause I'm mad! I hate when they all gain up on me. It's like they know the right exact buttons to push to get to me. I guess that's what I get for letting people get extremely close to me..."They learn me." -Figures.. I continuously thought rolling my eyes hard as fuck at that.