"Chapter 11."

"The Scare"

Next morning.....

I woke up to him watching me sleep wrapped up in his arms.

"Goodmorning, Beautiful." He said stroking my hair with his fingertips.

"Morning Breath!" I yelled in his face stretching cuddling up farther in his chest.

"I bet you a lie, I got up and brushed my teeth and even put a piece of gum in my mouth to spare ya little ass!" He said chuckling.

"I just threw up my hand and raised my middle finger even higher with my head still buried in his chest."

He just laughed. "I'm taking you want to go for round 6?"

My head shot up so fast at me him. Causing him to burst out laughing even harder.

"No, aint that how our little one got here in the first place?" I said weakly, because my voice hurts from screaming & cause my body is truly sore from him.

"I just hope I can get up and go piss by myself this time." I thought.

"Yeah, that is how he got here. You want to make another one?" He said with a dead ass serious expression on his face now.

"My eyes grew big and retorted all over the place before landing on him, because I know he just didn't say what I thought he did."

"Excuse me, come again?" I asked sarcastically cause I just know my mind is playing tricks on me.

"You heard me, do you want to have another one, Alyssha?" He said in a stern voice not breaking eye contact with me.

"Not right now. I'm still in school, I have a lot going on, I HAVENT EVEN GRADUATED YET FOR GOODNESS SAKES---" I whined before he cut me off.

"So you saying you don't want to have my seed and be a family with me?" He said rubbing his goatee now looking at the ceiling.

"No, I'm not saying I don't want to start a family with you it's just the wrong timing." I said sad cause I feel an argument coming on.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN ITS THE WRONG TIMING?" He yelled out of frustration. I could tell he's been thinking about this for a minute now.

"Did this nigga not just hear what I said?" I thought...see he got that selective ass hearing.

"I JUST TOLD YOU WHY DEVIN, WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING--" I managed to holler back before he shut me up with one statement that could shut anyone up.

"WELL, TOO FUCKING BAD, BECAUSE YOURE PREGNANT!" He said with no giggle or smirk on his face to let me know he was playing.

"THE FUCK, YOU TALKING?" I cocked my neck back so hard at him now sitting up looking down at him in the eyes.

"YOU PREGNANT!" He said so nonchalantly.

"I SWEAR TO EVERLOVING GOD IF YOUR COUNTRY BAMA ASS DONT STOP PLAYING WITH ME, SO LORD HELP ME KICK YOUR ASS! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN!" I said loudly hoping and praying he's playing with my emotions early this morning that this is some kind of sick joke he's playing on me.

"WHAT YOU SAID NOW, I DONT THINK I HEARD YOU CORRECTLY?" I asked now opening my eyes with my arms folded.

"YOU PREGNANT. WE AINT USE A CONDOM AND I NUTTED IN YOU...SEVERAL TIMES!" He said with a blank ass stare looking at me.

"THE FUCKKKK YOUUUU MEAN YOU NUTTED IN ME, BITCHHH!!!!" Before I knew it I jumped on top of him swinging in air as he grabbed a hold of my hands gripping them tightly. I didn't care I still kept trying to swing.