"Chapter 17."

I was awaken to the sounds of pots and pans rambling in the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on? This ain't Watts. I know ain't no damn shoot out going on this early in the morning." I thought rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

It's 4:23 a.m., even Jesus and the Jehovah witnesses are sleep. "Now something is terribly wrong with this picture."

I tried to move but that's when I realized every muscle in my body was hurting and my pussy was so sore, "OHHH-MY-GODDDDD!" I constantly thought rolling my eyes wincing in pain. "Shhhhhh, I always forget why I stop fucking with the nigga and remember every morning after."

That's when I realized he was laying on my stomach in between my legs like a newborn baby attached to their momma. He had his arm wrapped around me secure that I wasn't going nowhere.

So, since I couldn't move I just decided to play with his dreads and let him sleep. That's when his momma burst through the door, "THANK GOD I HAD ON HIS CLOTHES SO SHE WOULDN'T THINK NOTHING..."

"KENDRICK GETCHA ASS UP FA----OHHH HEY BABY, I AINT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER, COME GIVE MOMMA JOYCE A KISS!" His mom yelled before she realized it was me.

"Hey and I would but see---what happened is..." I said pointing down to her sleeping son.

"OHHH, BABY LET ME HELP YOU GET HIS HEAVY ASS OFF YOU, BOY GET YOUR DAMN ASS UP...MAKE ME ACT A FOOL IN FRONT OF COMPANY! GOT ME CURSING IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING ESPECIALLY THE DAY AFTER A SUNDAY... GOOD GOD!" She said talking loud with her heavy accent that I never knew she had.

"WhhAAaaatT Maaa?" He groaned in a sleepy voice.

I love how dudes sound when they sleepy, but maybe it's just me.

"DONT WHAT MA ME! GET UP SO I CAN GIVE MY FAVORITE DAUGHTER IN LAW A HUG AND A KISS.."

"Hold on, DAUGHTER IN LAW? I AINT AGREE TO THIS SHIT...WE AINT GOIN' STEADY ; WE JUST BE FUCKIN' ROUND!" I thought without saying. I didn't want her snapping out on me.

He growled at his momma causing her to take her shoe off and throw it at his head. "BLAAAAAPPP!" She hit it right on the nail too.

"OWUHH MA, SHIT!" He yelled getting up rubbing his head.

"THEN, YOU CURSING IN MY HOUSE...YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?" She said sternly grabbing his ear and twisting it to the point I thought it was going to fall off.

"NOW APOLOGIZE!"

At this point I wanted to laugh so bad, but I just didn't have the energy to do so. I'm still in recovery from last night and any sudden movement hurts but nothing a Tylenol & some heavy liquor can't fix.

"Sorry.." He mumbled amongst his breath.

"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU TALK LOUDER?" She yelled still twisting his ear and biting the shit out of his jaw causing him to immediately turn red.

"NO, MAAM IM SORRY!" He yelled in pain and agony as she released him.

"GOOD. NOW GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL SO YOU CAN COME DOWN AND DO THE DISHES YOU FORGOT TO DO.."

"YES MAAM.... I don't know who the fuck she play me for? I'm grown hell..,YOU LIVING UP IN MY HOUSE----" Kendrick mumbled walking towards the bathroom.

"WHATCHA SAY?" She asked repeating the question like 3 times.

"NOTHINNN...." He yelled shutting the door.

"Hmmm, bet not be nothing. HEY BABY, HOW YOU BEEN?" She said leaning over to give me a kiss and great big giant bear hug.

"I've been good. How have you been?" I said lying through my teeth having a flashback of everything that has been going on these last few weeks.