"Chapter 1."

Continuing on in my daze, I was taken out by Devin grabbing my hand and squeezing it and caressing it with his thumb.

"You thinking about him, aren't you?" He said.

"Yeah, I am. I miss him so much. Our bundle of joy just drifted away right before our eyes." I said as two tears shed and he caught it wiping it away with his fingertips.

"It's going to be okay. I miss him too. You want to talk about it?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"No, I'm fine."

"You know I still love you right?" He said at me with sincerity in his eyes.

"Ummhmm was all I could say, I was not trying to hear this bullshit again. I was just ready to go home....

"Take me home." I said. "He just looked at me and shook his head."

Being around him just brought back memories and harsh sorrows. I'm too tired to even think straight right now. I just want to go home and get in bed. We made it to my street and he drove up in my driveway. As he parked the car and turned the engine off he hit my arm...

"Whhhaa-?" I asked before something caught my attention that made my eyes glow and blow up like lollipops... I couldn't believe it.

It was a navy blue 2014 Ford Mustang with a dual exhaustion, black and blue leather interior and chrome rims with a baby blue ribbon wrapped around it tied on top of the hood. I ran out of Devin's car hopping up and down like I'm going coocoo for coco puffs and crying tears of joy. I knew exactly who it was from when I saw it.

"So what fuck nigga you been fucking around with that's spending money like this on you? I know you bet not be giving up my pussy to this faggot ass nigga! Let me find out!" He had the nerve to say while sucking his teeth!

I just know my ears weren't deceiving me..

I couldn't believe this bitch right now...acting like he owned me. He done fell off the cow that jumped over the moon and fell off of Mount Everest and died gone to hell, burned to death and came back to life, because he got me ALLLLLL THE WAY FUCK UP, DOWN, & ALL AROUND!

"Nigga, first off I don't think it's none of your damn business if I'm fucking anybody or not!!! As long as it's not you, you shouldn't have any comments or concerns about what I'm doing! And if I was--responding back to his question more like a statement: Last time I checked you wasn't my nigga, we ain't fucked in how long?

"Pause, him silent w/ the 'I Eat Ass Face'*

"Right! You left Caldwell's in this pussy, so my kitty found a new owner to make it PURRRR!!! & damn sure doing a better job then you ever did MINUTE MAN!!!!!" I yelled damn near waking up the entire neighborhood except my household. Them niggas were knocked out I swear they'll sleep through the returning of Jesus, smh. I chuckled at the thought of my family.

"The fuck you want me to say? Sorry. Nahhh, I ain't about to say sorry cause your freaking crazy ass drove me away--." He said shortly before I cut him off.

"Nigga, I didn't drive you away. If anything you left because you wanted too. And I wasn't about to beg nor chase your no good two timing cheating ass to stay!!! I saw all them girls in your phone, half naked in shit witcha perverted ass!!! CHEATING AND SHIT!!!! YOU WAS CHEATING WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH DESHAWN TOO, WASNT IT?"

*Dramatic Pause*

"Yeah, nigga I know, you ain't slick! I saw and heard everything even when I wasn't there. And you know what the sad part is -- I say trying to hold back the slight tears that was threatening to fall from the harsh words I was about to say... 'God Forgive Me' I thought.

"THE SAD PART IS--- I WAS CHEATING TOO AND DESHAWN MIGHT NOT EVEN BE YOURS!!! I WAS FUCKING AROUND ON YOU WHILE YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GETTING BY BY ME NOT KNOWING, BUT BITCH THOUGHT WRONG!!!! AT FIRST YOU HURTED ME, BUT THEN I WAS OKAY WITH THE SHIT, BECAUSE I KNEW YOULL HURT JUST AS BAD SIMPLY BECAUSE I KNEW HOW HAPPY AND HOW BAD YOU WANTED A CHILD BY ME!!! SO YEAH I DID IT ALL OUT OF SPITE, & NOW THAT I LOOK BACK ON IT I THANK GOD FOR TAKING DESHAWN TO LIVE UP THERE WITH HIM CAUSE ITS BETTER THAN BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF THIS BULLSHIT EXCUSE OF A •MAYBE• FATHER HE WOULD HAVE!!!! AND THAT I COULD MOVE ON TO SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS IN MY LIFE!!!!" I spat.

"What tHE FUCKKK YOU MEAN HE MIGHT NOT BE MINES?" He hissed as his eyes grew pure marble noir and his skinned turned pale.

I kind of felt bad for saying that to him. Even though it wasn't true, I had to make him hurt just as bad as I did. And one thing I do know how to do is cut you deep with my words like their sharpen knives going through steal metal.

"Look I don't have time for you tonight, it's 2:31 a.m in the morning and I'm going to bed." I said calmly as I counted to 10.

"YOU AINT GOING NOWHERE UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT BY HE MIGHT NOT BE MINES?" His voicing ranging from 100-1000.

"I don't have time for you, Devin.., 'Goodnighttttt'" I sang knowing my work here is done. Pissing him off just like he had pissed me off earlier.

"BRING YA ASS HERE, IM NOT THROUGH TALKING TO YOU" He said.

"But I'm through talking tooooo youuuuu..." I said still singing.

Next, thing I know an arm is yanking me back into a strong well built chest and all I saw was black. I went to swinging with all the force I had in my arms with him holding me down by my arms so I decided to kick him in his jimmy with my timberlands my little secret bought for me. I gave that nigga one good right hook before I seen blood coming from his face.

He didn't fight me back, because he knows better than to put his hands on a woman and especially his baby's mother knowing I will call his momma quick fast and in a hurry and let her know what her son is out here doing.

"Now I told you I was going to bed. Go get in your car and go home. When you ready to talk to me like you're civilized, you know the number." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Mane whatever, Ally! We ain't through with the conversation." He said spitting out blood.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said walking in the house as it started to rain outside.

"Thank God, I'm not going to school tomorrow little do my momma know." I thought as I was getting comfortable in my bed.

It was now 3:12 a.m in the morning. Now I know damn well I'm not going to school in the morning for sure! I'm going to catch up on my sleep especially after the day and night into the early morning I just had! "Noo noo noo noooo no nooooo!" I sang marking Snootie & Zed Zilla from the song, 'No Kissing' closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------