"The Past Meets The Present."

It was 11:30 at night and I was just getting out of basketball practice..

"Damn, I'm tired!" I thought as one of the other girls said out loud.

"Ikr, they ran the shit out of us..like we competing in the Olympics or something!" We ain't them damn boys!!" I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Hell yeah, I'm still trying to catch my breath." Said by another girl.

As we all sat outside in the cold air waiting for our rides to come get us, I couldn't help but think about my little secret. He was between light skin & a Mocha caramel, about 6'1, he had the perfect smile to me, babyface with nice dark brown eyes, jet black curly hair cut nicely into a neat fade, muscular with a perfect v shape formed in his lower abdomen. Thinking about him made the cold shivers from the wind that overpowered my body fume up with heat ranging in my veins making my heart smile.

"His phone off so I just might go see him." I thought to myself as my hormones ranged at the thought of him.

I decided to walk home because I turned everybody down who offered me a ride like a fool,smh.."I should kick my own ass" & knowing my momma she dead to the world she is not finna wake up no time soon, so I proceed to walk and think.

As I took out my phone to make a call I see my phone has been booming all day but out of all of them only 4 stood out to me the most... KMonroe😘: "My nigga, my nigga..Dooo I GOTTTT SOME SHIIITTT TO TELL YOU, Call me ASAP!"..."She can wait." "I call her later." I thought to myself as I cleared the message from my lock screen. Even though that's my best friend and I love her like she's my blood I already know what it's about and I honestly don't feel like being bothered with that conversation right now.

The next one was from "Tristian😍👄👅💦☺️" Wassup bae, I stopped by your house and left you a little gift. I know you in practice and I gotta go to class, but I love you and just know you deserve it!"😘😏 Call me when you see it & can't wait to see you baby. Love you... ; "This dude always leave me speechless!" I said smiling from ear to ear. "I love surprises!" As my mind start to wonder what it is..

The next one was from "Anaconda😱😌" Trust me he has that name for a reason.., anyway it read: "Damn baby, you've been on a nigga mind all day...I really want to see you, and can't wait to show you how much a nigga really misses you." *Pause*..Hold the fuck up did this nigga really just say that BULLSHIT to me? Ummm noooo nooo nooo! Bitch SWERVE✋. After what I have heard about him lately, he'll be lucky if he get a response from me ever again,..well..., that's at least until I want his Anaconda again, I bit my lip at the thought of it.

The next was from "Bae To Stranger😳": Daddy's Home, Miss me?😏... To be honest I did miss him and I was ready to see him, but what will come along with that tho? I thought.

I'm just standing under a street light looking at my phone still smiling like an idiot thinking about Tristian's message when this all black Camaro pulled in front of me and roll down the window. When the window reached all the way to the bottom I looked in admiration and disgust as he was licking his lips.

"Long time no see, Miss me?" He said as a chill went down my spine. He was 6'0 even, light skinned, hazel eyes, with a sharp smile to kill, well built, head football player, and packing..,'But he don't need to know that.' He's already arrogant enough and think too much of himself already, he skin was so smooth and soft makes you just want to lick him up and down to the point of no stopping!😉

"D-Devin?" I stuttered. "In the flesh, babygirl..come on & get the car cause I know your ass out here freezing like a dummy." Devin said.

"Shut your ass up!"I ain't no dummy pinky dick jackass!!!" I said chuckling at his face expression as he glared at me.

"You wasn't saying that when you was hollering my name and engraving death marks in my back." He said with a smirk as my eyes bucked open.

I just looked at the window in a daze.

To be truthful it was far from small & it hurted like hell. You see me and Devin have a lot of history together. He was my first everything. First love, first to take my virginity, first motherfucker to break my heart, first babydaddy. Yes I said, "babydaddy" we had a son together, but he was born with a bad heart and the doctors said he would have less than a month to live. I remember that day like it was yesterday as tears rolled down my face slightly wiping them without Devin noticing..,"Thank God." ... A mother should never have to bury her child, it hurts you to your soul. But I know he's in a better place now and not on this cruel Earth. Mommy loves you, I said ending my prayer in my head sending it up through the gates of Heaven for my little Deshawn who would've been 3 this year.

My name is Alyssha Haughton and I'm 18 years old. I'm light skinned and 5'2 1/2. I'm Indian and Black, but I always get I look Asian by my slanted tight eyes and my good jet black hair and I always get that I look like a Barbie Doll because of my soft complexion and skin tone.

I have curves in all the right places with a small pug in my stomach. I have DD breasts and a big high ass to match. Guys always hit on me thinking I'm innocent and don't know no better just because I'm quiet and sweet at school, but little do they know I'm feisty as hell and quick to snap and I'll play they ass like a tambourine having them eating out the palm of my hands.