"Chapter 5."

The next morning...

"Bae." "Baeee." "BAAAAEEEEE!"
I said in a tired tone nudging him.

"Whaaa?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Moveeee, I have to use the bathroom." I whined.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Okay." He groaned aggravated.

20 minutes later...

After he moved his gigantic heavy ass off of me, I just laid there not because I didn't have to use the bathroom, but because I couldn't get up to go to the bathroom. I couldn't feel my legs. Damn, this is what being paralyzed feel like. Done fucked around and got dickmatized by good dick and got paralyzed...boy boy boy.

"Devin." "Devinnnn?"
I said playing with his nose trying to cut off his breathing by waking him up.

"Hmmm" he said opening one eye looking at me.

"Can you carry me to the bathroom?"

"Why?"

"Cause, I can't feel legs..they numb." I said looking pitful.

He laughed at my pain, "Daddy put it down good didn't it?"

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm only like this cause I ain't had it in a while."

"Uhmmhmm, Don't want to give credit when it's due!!!"

"Boy, if you don't pick me up and take me to the bathroom imma piss ALLLLL OVER YOUR BED!"

"I wish you would."

"Don't tempt me!"

"Come on little pissy ain't!" He said scooping me up in his arms like I'm a little baby.

"Lift up this long ass shirt of yours you put on me unless you want me to piss on that too!"

"You bet not, he said rolling it up."

"Thank You, I said laughing now pissing full force like my life dependent on it."

"You pissing like a nigga!"

"Shut up, I had a lot to drink yesterday."

"You want breakfast, I'm about to cook some."

"Yes, pleaseeeee!" I said smiling with googly eyes and my hands intertwined. I love when he cook, because he know how to throw down. A man that can cook...let's have a moment of silence as I thank the lord.

"Hallelujah!"

"Okay, he kissed me on the lips!"

"Yuke, morning breath.., NASTY NIGGA!" I yelled at him as he walked out the bedroom to the kitchen.

"I cleaned myself up and brush my teeth and took a long relaxing bath just barely moving holding onto near by things trying to withstand my balance.

I walked down the steps to him with cereal and a bowl in his hand handing it to me..."Breakfast"!

"Bitch, if you don't give me the real food you cooked---I SMELLED IT WHEN YOU WAS COOKING IT FROM UPSTAIRS, DONT PLAY WITH MY APPETITE LIKE THAT!!!"

He was crying laughing at me cause I was dead serious. But, I bet he handed me that plate tho.

"Hungry ass." He mumbled.

"Shut ya ass up, pinky!"

"You wasn't saying that last night when you was like 'Daddy, It's Yoursss!', 'Ohhh, Don't Stop!!!', 'I-II'mm Abouttt To Cu-cuMMM!" He said quote on quoting me. Holding his stomach laughing at me.