"Chapter 8."

The next morning.....

"She done been lied too, cheated on, victim of every sad song. Her mother and her father...definition of the perfect daughter."

I was awakened by my phone ringing off the hook.

"Who is this?" I thought trying to adjust my eyes to see the caller id.

"She can't find a man, Who done been half the things, SHE DONE BEEN!"

Bae to Stranger😳. "It was Malik's ass. What the fuck he want? It's 5:46 a.m. In the morning." I thought removing Devin's hand off my ass and scooting to the edge of the bed.

He always sleep with his dick in one of his hands and the other on my ass for some strange reason.

"Hello?" I said still sleepy, damn near dead.

"Wake ya ass up! We going to breakfast since your ass wanna STAND A MOTHERFUCKER UP!" He said sarcastically yelling the end part.

"OH SHIT!" I thought forgetting I was supposed to meet with him yesterday.

"Malik...it's five in the damn morning. Call me back when the vampires and gargoyles come out." I said slowly massaging in my headache that I woke up with.

"Nahh, bruh! Getcha ass up fa I come drag you out of bed myself! Don't think I forgot where you lived and I still remember how to get in through your back window.." He chuckled making my eyes buck open as the bed started moving.

"Bae, why up so early?" Devin said still sleep.

"No reason, baby. Just go back to sleep."

"BAE? THE FUCK? WHAT BITCH MADE NIGGA YOUR ASS FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WITH? IVE BEEN GONE FOR TWO YEARS AND COME BACK TO YOU SHACKED UP WITH SOMEBODY ELSE, ALYSSHA!" Malik yelled through the phone as I turned my volume down so Devin couldn't hear.

"Look if you gone be calling me this early in the morning don't come at me with NO FUCKING BULLSHIT, OKAY!" I said semi-yelling walking out the room.

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! WELL, MEET ME AT ROSCOE'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES AT 8! AND DONT THINK I AINT THROUGH TALKIN TO YOUR ASS ABOUT THIS EITHER!"

I just rolled my eyes. "Uhmmmp, and why your ignorant ass call me at 5 in the morning disturbing my sleep if you wanted to meet at 8?" I asked now becoming pissed off that I'm missing out on my beauty sleep cause of him.

"........"

"So you that mad about nothing that you ain't gone answer me when I asked you a simple question?" I said calmly slightly becoming irritated with his bipolar ass attitude.

"Cause maybe I fucking felt like it and be there on time, because you know how late you be!" He said before I ended the call.

He called back 5 times before I answered.

"Wh---?"

"DONT FUCKING HANG UP IN MY FACE NO MO', YOU DONE LOST YA DAMN MIND, DONT ACT LIKE YOU FORGOT WHO YOU TALKING TOO!"

"BOY, BYE!" I said hanging up again for the hell of it.

"He can be very sweet and thoughtful at times, but would pop off like a firecracker at the smallest things." I thought.

Malik Garrett was 5'7, milk chocolate complexion, with rare gray eyes that stand out like cat eyes in the midnight. He had curly hair, and straight whiten teeth. He favored Mendeecees from Love and HipHop. His sense of humor was always a bonus for me. Even though he was always loud, arrogant, and obnoxious, bipolar and all of the above I did....once upon of time love him before that incident occurred. To make a long story short we used to go together back in the G before me and Devin were ever thought of. We had good times and bad times, but how long can you ride for somebody who was always half-assing for you?

I decided to go get ready running up the stairs hopping in the shower.

As the hot water splashed on my body and steam roused up from it I couldn't help but think about what the morning might bring.

"I wonder what he want to meet with me for? I hope not trying to get back together, because that ship is long gone and crashed before it even took sailed!!! .... What possessed him to text me all of a sudden out the blue? I bet he got something up his sleeve benefiting him, himself, and only himself." I thought shaking my head as the door crept open.

I didn't pay it no mind continuing to wash up as the soap suds drained from my body.

All of a sudden I hear someone pissing like there's no tomorrow with a strong foul scent out of this world.

"I pulled back the curtains to see Devin with his eyes closed and hands over his head with his friend standing full attentive shooting straight like he's in mortal combat or something not realizing where he was..AND IT WASNT THE TOILET!"

"AHHHHH, WHAT THE HELL, DEVIN? OH MY GOD, EWWW!!!! YOU PISSED ON ME YOU NASTY FUCKER!!!! YOU AINT NO DAMN RKELLY AND I JUST FUCKING KNOW YOUR BITCH ASS AINT GIVE ME NO GOLDEN SHOWER!!!!! DID YOU NOT REALIZE THIS IS THE BATHTUB AND NOT THE FUCKING TOILET!!! NASTY BASTARD!!" I said furious, disgusted and ready to fuck him all the way up.

He opened his eyes and stop peeing instantly and ran like his life dependent on it. "Then this pissy nigga faggot ass motherfucker GONE HAVE THE NERVE TO BURST OUT LAUGHING!"

"I AINT A FUCKING TREE! AND THEN YOU THINK THE SHIT FUNNY, YOU DIRTY DOG!"

"Do you know how high that made my blood pressure? IT BASICALLY SHOT THE ROOF!"

"COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!!! IMMA CHOP YOUR DICK OFF!" I said hauling out the bathtub buckey ass naked, but I don't care! All I see is RED!

"NOW WHERE YOU AT?" I yelled to the top of my lungs now in the living room.

"Damn, this nigga was fast and could disappear in thin air."

"IMMA FUCK YOU UP WHEN I CATCH YOU, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL COME OUT AND TAKE THIS ASS WHOOPING LIKE THE SO CALLED MAN YOU CLAIM TO BE, BUT NOT FOR LONG CAUSE IM FINNA SHOOT YOUR MANHOOD OFF!" I yelled throughout the house going under the nightstand to get his gun when I heard the bedroom door close and lock.

"NIGGA, IM TONY MOTHERFUCKIN' MONTANA! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR BEFORE I SHOOT IT OFF THE HINGES LANDING A BULLET IN THE CRACK OF YOUR ASS!!!! I said frustrated one, because I'm butt ass naked banging on the door like I'm a freaking psycho, two, because I'm smell like straight piss! Now I gotta take a bath in Tomato sauce.

"ALRIGHT, SO YOU WANNA PLAY LIKE THAT HUH?... WELL, MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!! DADAAAAAAADAAAAA!" I said quoting Scarface and adding the sound effects with it. It wasn't no AK-47 like in the movie. It was a '95 Claiborne pistol and it was good enough for me!

I shot holes all through the door before the hinges broke off and the door knob became loose. I kicked down the door to see him getting ready to climb out the window and jump. I shot a bullet near his head to scare him shattering the glass above knowing I just made him shit on himself. "SHITTY ASS NIGGA!"

He jumped out the window yelling "I still love your crazy ass, bae! Whoo, you just give me a rush! You just don't know what you be doing to me!" He said talking fast acting like my craziness turning him on.

Right before I made it downstairs to shoot his ass up he hopped in my car and sped away.

"The nigga! That's alright imma be waiting right here for him when he walk through that door with this gun in my hand!" I said out of frustration walking back to clean my now stinky ass over again.

----------------------------------------------------