"Chapter 16."

-A Picture Of Kendrick in the Media.

"GET OUT!!! YOU GOTTA GO!" I exclaimed laughing hysterically at Karlie who was clueless as to why she had to go.

"WHY YOU TRYING TO KICK ME OUT ALL OF SUDDEN? YOU JUST WAISTING YOUR BREATH CAUSE YOU KNOW I AINT GOING NOOOOOWHERE!" She laughed avoiding all contact with the door.

"I AINT TRYING TO KICK YOU OUT, ITS JUST...ITS JUST IM GOING SOMEWHERE & YOU GOTTA GO..." I said out of breath from trying to push her heavy ass to the doorway.

"Damn, she strong! Built up like a damn brick wall..." I thought to myself as I watched my chest cave in heavily and her give off a malicious smile with her arms folded and feet planted firm on the ground.

"CANNN YOU MOVEEEE, PLEASE? I SAID PLEASE." I whined continuing on with my struggle of trying to move this damn 18 wheeler.

"NOPE. NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU GOING FIRST ALLY HAUGHTON... HUHHH? WHEREEEE YOU GOING?" She questioned me smiling.

"NOWHEREEEEEE! NOW MOVE!" I said damn near out of breath. "FUCK IT, I GIVE UP IM NOT ABOUT TO POP A KIDNEY OUT OF PLACE FUCKING WITH HER ASS..."

"She have officially blew my high." I thought silently to myself.

"If you not going nowhere, why you trying so hard to kick me out?" She asked amused at the sweat popping from my forehead.

"CAUSSSSEEEE---- Cause, I got school tomorrow that's why." I said almost forgetting I got school and practice tomorrow. "SHIT!"

"NIGGA, WE ALL GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW..."

"OH YEAH. BUT NO, SEE I HAVE SCHOOL THEN A GAME TOMORROW SO I NEED TO GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST AND----" I said yawning trying to make it believable.

"YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LIE..." She said laughing cutting me off from what actually was the truth.

I just lowered my head down in defeat. "Okay." Was all I could say.

"I'm finna go since you SO-CALLED SLEEPY!" She said turning around walking towards the door which caused my eyes to light up in joy.

She turned around and I started to look sad again and yawn. "AND NIGGA DONT GET HAPPY CAUSE I KNOW YOU WAS DANCING BEHIND MY BACK.."

"No I wasn't I had dropped something and I was going around in circles looking for it." At least that's what I said when really in actuality I was doing my little dance.

"UHMMM. ALRIGHT..."

"LOVE YOU TOO!" I said pecking her cheek and slamming the door behind her so loud I'm surprised Keondre ain't wake up.

Then, I saw some lights flash through the curtains and my phone started ringing. Instantly, I knew Kendrick was outside then.

I walked outside unaware to what the night might bring. But who cares, I FEEL FUCKING SPONTANEOUS TONIGHT. IM DOWN FOR WHATEVER.

"Wassup." He said smiling hard as hell reaching out his arms blowing smoke into the gloomy air and killing the last of his bud.

When he stepped out the car he looked sexy ass hell just standing there waiting for me. Had me reminiscing on old times when we were together but we just clash too much unfortunately that's why it never really worked out in our favor.

Just seeing him changes my mood. Sometimes not always for the best but each time it's always different from the rest.

"Hi." I said going back to my shy ways for a split second hugging him back.