"Chapter 12."

I went home and got dressed heading out to meet Tristian at the Casino.

"Hey." I said greeting him with a side hug.

"Wassup!" Tristian said smiling from ear to ear.

"I missed you, ma!" He said still smiling like an idiot.

"Oh really? How much?" I said with a smirk.

"Come here & I'll show you..." He said leaning across the table to give me kiss.

"I missed you too!" I said smiling during the kiss.

"I bet you did. I gotta surprise for you, but you can't get it until we finish eating at the buffet. The casino always got bomb food!" He said chuckling rubbing his stomach.

"Somebody's stomach growling!" I said between laughs cause it was loud as hell.

"Hell yeah, shit I've been starving all day so I could rack up!" We both laughed at his remark.

"You know they high as hell right?" I asked knowing my cheap ass didn't want to pay for this shit, but it be good tho.

"Yeah, I know. And don't worry your little pretty self about paying either. When you're with me money is no object." He said pulling out coupons.

"What the hell?" I instantly started laughing when he pulled out them coupons.

"Whaaat? Girl, ain't nothing wrong with getting half off though." He said squinting trying to see if the coupons expired.

We stayed there for a few hours eating and playing at the slots. We would win some money and play it all back. He left out of there with his pockets empty, but I know he was stashing half the money he won away somewhere just like I was. There was something I needed to tell him, though, but I didn't exactly know how he is going to take it.😁

"I really had a good time tonight." I turned to face him as he walked me to my car he got me. His attention immediately shot up from my ass when I turned around.

"I did too, ma. Remember I told you I had a surprise for you?" He said w/ a smirk intertwining one of my hands with his.

"Yeah..,WHAT IS IT?!!!" I asked excitedly with big googly eyes. 😺

He held up some keys to what? I don't know...

"What are these?" I asked with confusion as my eyebrows furrowed.

"KEYS--" He said trying to be a smart ass.

"I know their keys,..but TO WHAT?!!" I asked slapping his arm cause he was trying to get smart with me.

"Ouch-hh! But, there keys to a brand new house I got you." He said with a smirk.

"Are you serious? I'M APPLAUD! WAITTT, WHAT WILL POSSESS YOU TO BUY ME A HOME?" I asked completely speechless.

"Don't worry about that. I went by your house and talked to you mom----" I cut him off after he said that.

"YOU TALKED TO MY MOM?" I said in disbelief. I know she think I'm a prostitute now.

"Yeah, she said she kicked your little narrow ass out on the street and that you couldn't come back & etc..."

"So you doing this out of sympathy for me? I questioned slightly becoming teary eyed.

"Nooo, baby! I'm doing this, because I love you and I can't have my future wife just staying anywhere. Here you go!" He said whipping the tears that was now falling handing me the keys and the address on a piece of paper.

"Tristian, I-I can't take this." I nervously said handing it back over to him. I wonder how's he going to take it when I have to break it off with him.