"Chapter 3."

-A Picture Of Keondre In The Media.

35 minutes later...

I pulled up to the place.., it was huge I thought while walking in admiring it. I decided to wear heels, a blazer, and a tight nice fitted dress. "You got to look presentable right?"

"Reservation?" The waitress asked.

"Umm, yes Devin Robertson." I said.

"Ahhh, Mr. Robertson..fine young gentleman, right this way." She said leading me to the table he was standing up at.

"Wassup, ma." He said while leaning over to kiss my cheek before taking his seat.

"Devinnnn-edddd." I said dragging the ending letters of his name.

He just chuckled at me, "Devinnn-eddd?" Since when did my name have an ed on the end."

"Since I added it." I said

"Well, first let me start off by saying you look very, very magically delicious---"he said while licking his lips before I shortly cut him off.

"Boy!!! If you don't stop I'm here for serious business." I said in a stern voice.

"But ain't nothing wrong with mixing business with pleasure." He mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"Huh?"

"Goodbye, Devin..this was just a waste of my time, outfit, and gas..do you know how much gas cost?" It's high as hell and we're in a recession..I ain't got no gas money to be wasting on you and I definitely don't have the time either." I said slick pissed off.

"Wait--" he said grabbing my hand gently, gosh how much I miss this boy's touch but I got to stay strong I can't give in right now.."NO ALLY, NO!" I thought constantly.

"I shouldn't have came at you like that, what I meant to say was you look very beautiful this evening and I would like to work things out with you."

I raised my eyebrow.."Oh really?"

"Yes." He said with puppy dog eyes. Those eyes..those eyes always got him out of trouble, smh. Not this time. He knew he had hot water under his feet and it wasn't cooling down no time soon, so he better get to kissing ass.

"Well, talk. We here ain't it?"

"Look, I'm sorry about everything I ever did to you. I'm sorry for all the lying and all the cheating. I'm sorry for blowing up last night about nothing. It's just when I saw you had a brand new car and how happy you was when I picked you up under the street light...I knew you had another nigga that wasn't me. Someone who makes you smile bright with a sparkle at your teeth and a glee in your eyes. Something you used to have when you were with me and happy before all the infidelity occurred. And it just kills me to see you with someone else knowing it could of been me if I didn't let temptation mislead me. And when you said that my son may not be mines, you shol know what to say to hurt a nigga, smh. That shit hurt, like fr. But..I know you said that, because you wanted me to hurt like I hurted you and didn't realize how bad I hurted you and I loved you and still love you but how can you hurt someone you love, so I understand where you coming from with that and with that being said I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know things aren't going to go back to the way they used to be, but I will like to continue to move forward and let the past be the past with you still remaining in my life. I love you, Alyssha."

I sat there with a blank expression on my face not showing that I was actually trying to hold back tears. What I was really doing was trying to read his face expression to see if what he said was really pure. And this time I actually believe they might be, but he's not getting off the hook that easy.

"I hear what you saying, but you have said sorry many times before and oh I ain't doing this and nah I ain't going to do that and I love you I love you and I would even catch you in the act and you'll still be like I love you and you'll never do that. "When are you just going to stop saying sorry and just take responsibility for your actions? Sorry isn't gonna always cut it."I honestly want to believe what you saying is true, but I just don't know yet----you still got a lot of proving to do. And I also want to say I'm sorry too for bringing our son into this too. You didn't deserve that low blow, but you deserve everything else, though."

He just chuckled & kissed me catching me off guard.."I wasn't through talking I said in between the kiss." "You good, ma." He laughed.

"Excuse me I ummm---have to--have to go take a shit." I said embarrassed but I know that's the only way he won't be looking for me no time soon.

He just nodded. I shot up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"I don't know if to believe what he was telling me was true. I don't want to seem like I'm just a dumb ass that keep taking him back, because I'm stupid for love or just stupid for him." I said in a low tone now beginning to cry.

"Its like he got a hold on me and won't let me go. I could be happy and in a good place in my life then he just pops up and makes it topsy turby even questioning my own self. Then, when I got pregnant it didn't make it any better it just made me more confused. Maybe I'm just a gullible sucker for him and he knows he can come back to me whenever he wants."

"Just suck it up, Ally." I kept repeating to myself while wiping away the tears that were now running like a waterfall pushing all the cram thoughts I had in my head down before I was so interrupt by my phone going off.

"Hello."

"Do you accept the call from Juvenile Correctional Facility?"

"Umm, yes...I guess."

"Hold while you are being connected."
....................................................
"Hello, Alyssha."

"Yeah, who this?" I said with much attitude not recognizing the voice.

"Girl, I need you to come bail me out Shae and her folks trying to press charges on me."

"Didn't nobody tell Yall to get to fighting."Yall brought this on yall selves."

"Now is not the time for you to be sister soldier come bail a real g out."

"How much is the bail?" I say irritated with her.

"$10,000."

"Hahaaa, ya ass will be staying there until your court hearing,.. Don't drop the soap!!!" I said laughing.

"Mane, you know you got the money you just don't want to bail me out but that's okay I got you."

"Okay, love you too!" I said still laughing and hung up.

"Bae, you alright in there?" Devin said knocking on the door.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a little bit."

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------------