surprise me

Sam woke up to find herself in Rian’s arms but she didn’t mind and went back to sleep.

After 2 hours they finally woke up and started making breakfast together.

“What are we going to do? “ asked Sam.

“I don’t know, honestly”

“well, I know” said Sam.

“Really? “said Rian unbelievingly.

“yes, we are going to have fun and take advantage of being here till we have to go back”

“so, you want me to act as if my father is dandy and have fun and forget the fact that he is in a hospital’s bed and might die before I could see him” he said harshly.

“Rian, I didn’t mean it like that. But what do you want to do for the next four days ? “

“maybe call the airline again... “

“for four days? “

“well, I don’t know. I can’t think correctly."

Sam took a step closer towards him and held his face up and looked straight into his eyes “you’ll be alright”

“you don’t know that “ rian said still looking at her eyes.

“I don’t know. I’m positive. Since we’ve met you have been nothing but nice and good to me. We are even in love and I don’t know if its gonna last but I deeply do hope that it will. So when I tell you I know you’ll be alright then I know that” Sam said running her hands through his hair.

“sam, I love you so much and I just can’t control it. And I deeply hope that we’ll last”

“I love you too” she said narrowing the space between them until they kissed and a tear escaped her eyes …

After a meaningful kiss rian said” now dry your tears and get out of here”

She looked up to meet his eyes “to where? “

“anywhere. Lest explore the island or do something “

“meet me at the entrance of the hotel in 45 minutes “ he added and kissed her forehead and got out of her room.

Sam let her legs fall to the ground, she was happy and she was light not anything in the world can change the way she feels at the moment.

And after that she carried herself to the bathroom and showered still not erasing that smile ..

And she started getting dressed and after 45 minutes she was done and went out of her room and to the hotel’s entrance to find rian standing there.

And she didn’t mind looking at him shamelessly.

“take a picture, it’ll last longer” he said winking.

“someday I’ll “

“you are beautiful, any one told you that before? “ he said as he looked at her outfit, jeans and a cropped top that revealed her button ring and a jacket that she held in her hands.

“a few” she said teasing him.

“Ready for the adventure? “

“hell yes “ she said excitingly.

And they started walking till they got to the beach.

“let’s sit here for a bit”

“ok”

And rian sat facing the sea and Sam rested her head on his chest.

“Do you have any siblings? “ asked Sam.