Nearly The End

"You don't understand, do you?"

"My family is a religious Muslim family"

"What" said Rian disbelievingly?

*****

Sam "my family is Muslim "

Rian:" yes, i heard you."

Sam: "and it has also been 5 minutes since you've said anything, and i'm sorry for not telling you this before."

Rian: "that's..... ok "

sam: "that's it ? you're not gonna say anything else?? "

Rian: " we have to go back now"

he said standing up but sam held his hands and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

" Don't do this, Rian please.And what is so wrong about me being a Muslim ?"

Rian: "nothing, nothing is wrong with you you're perfect" he said in a low voice.

Sam: "then, why are you leaving? "

Rian: " i need to think, sam. "

and then sam started to walk away, towards her house, towards her bed and away from her shattered heart.

------

It's been a two days, rian and sam wouldn't talk. they would just text each other every once in awhile to make sure they're ok.

****

sam's door was being knocked while she was putting some of her clothes back into the bag because she has to leave the next day.

"Rian? " sam said in surprised.

she had so many questions like ' why didn't you come over, why didn't you call, why are you here?' but her thoughts were interrupted, Rian just leaned in and grabbed her by her waist and kissed her after a few seconds Sam realised what was happening and tried to stop it but she couldn't, she was too weak to stop it.

After they stopped sam asked " what are you doing here? "

Rian: "i'm here to say i'm sorry for being a jerk when you told me but i was in utter surprise, i shouldn't have walked away from you. You're the only thing good in my life and i can't lose you sam, i just can't "

sam took a step closer and said "Rian, you're not going to lose me, ok." and

she kissed him.

and one thing led to another and what do you know, the door was being shut and sam was being carried towards the bedroom.

" have you done this before ?" Rian said finally stopping what was going to happen.

"well, as a Muslim i shouldn't do thing until i'm married" and she looked down.

"then, we're not doing anything" Rian said.

"but why? " sam asked.

"i couldn't do this now, it would be like rape or something and you don't know if you want this, now you may think you do but look at this later you might thank me for not doing it and for stopping "

Sam out of nowhere started crying.

Rian: "why are you crying now? " he said pulling her toward hid chest.

" i ... just realized how lucky I am..... and also realized how unlucky" she said between sobs.

"well, how did that happen?"