Dreams Do Come True, Sometimes

Sam spend the next few days packing her stuff and leaving the decorations because she wanted to get and design new ones.

And with only 3 days until they move out, the house was filled with bags and boxes everywhere.

-And sam woke up to a soft knocks on her door.

"Come in " she said as she lazily turned in her bed.

" wake up "Jack said as he squeezed himself next to her.

"Why, i have nothing to do " she whined.

"Because i am taking you out " he said excitedly.

"You taking me out? Well that's a first " she said sarcastically.

"Yes, so get ready " and he left without waiting for a response.

Sam got up and took a shower and got ready in a dark jeans and a green tank top and a black converse and then got down stairs, pushed her way through the boxes, had some breakfast and went to her brother who was sitting in their dad's car.

She got in the passenger seat and said " sweet,dad let you borrow his car "

"Yes, he did "

"So where are you taking me ? "

"You will see " he said smirking.

After five minutes he parked the car and both got out and sam read whats on the shop's door " Piercing Parlor "

" Oh my god, oh my god " she shriked in excitment.

"Yes, you are getting your belly button pierced, i know no one's going to see it but why not its your body " he stated.

His words bugged her a little when he said that no one is going to see it but she pushed it to the back of her head.

Sam hesitated to go in and thought of an excuse to get away because this would ruin her plan but she still got in and went to the girl behind the desk.

The girl: " hi, how can I help you ? " she asked playing with her hair.

Josh: " I have an appointment with Jemma " he said firmly.

The girl typed something on the keyboard and asked again "Under the name, Sam for a belly button piercing,right ? "

Jack :" yes "

The girl:" you can have a seat, she hasn't finished from another appointment yet, my name is Sarah you can come again if you had any questions or concerns "

Jack nodded and turned around and took a seat as they waited for their turn.

Sam took a minute to look around, this was a clean, expensive shop. She looked over the cream walls and wooden desk, pictures of nature and some colors , and the display of belly button rings.

"This must have been expensive " she stated.

"Its affordable and I searched for the best and clean places, we don't want any thing to happen to my baby sister "

Sam smiled and then Sarah said that they could go in and have the piercing.

Jack: " Hello "

Jemma :" Hi "

Sam :" will it hurt? " she asked honestly.

Jemma :" just a little but the pain will go away in a few days and heal completely after couple of months."

Sam: " ok "

Jemma :"ok, stand up straight so i can draw the dots,ok "

Sam nodded and stood up straight,after a few minutes sam was laying in a bed,her belly exposed and Jemma was getting a needle through her skin. Sam didn't scream or cry or anything but it did hurt and when Jemma inserted a belly button ring , sam felt light headed so Jack got her something to drink while she listened to Jemma's instructions about cleaning it and all of that.

After a total of 20 minutes,sam and Jack got out and started to drive home.

Sam got up stairs and slept but it was uncomfortable sleep since she couldn't sleep on her tummy.

----

----

----

Next day sam did the same routine and cleaned around the piercing and made sure to not dress any thing tight so it wouldn't bother her.

And then sam headed towards Alex's house. She got in and up to Alex's room and started to chat.

Alex : so whats new with you ?

Sam : couple of things.

Alex : tell me, tell me ,tell me,tell me.

Alex whined like a little girl.

Sam: i can't tell you.

Alex's face turned into a frown but before she said anything sam said " but i can show you " by now Alex's face was confused until sam got up and lifted her shirt, revealing her belly button ring.

Alex: oh my god, when did you get that ?

Sam : yesterday.

Alex : its so beautiful, god i am so jealous.

Sam smirked and added " you should get one too "

"Yeah, right " Alex said rolling her eyes.

"So, you are moving out in couple of days " Alex added.

"Yep " sam answered popping the P.

Alex: " want me to help you pack? "

Sam: "really? "

Alex: " yes, what are best friends for ! "

Sam laughed and they started to walk to Sam's house.

And the day was filled with packing,having fun and having snacks and of course a little gossip won't hurt.

--

--

--

--

A/N

So i updated two days in a row, i deserve a gift but i am giving you a gift, well not a real one after every Author's Note i will be adding a Random Fact About me (RFAM )

And you can tell one of your random facts so we get to know each other better.

So i hope you vote,comment and follow me.

----------------

For the first random fact about me its kinda of a confession.

I WANT A BELLY BUTTON RING And Die MY HAIR OMBRE STAYLE but i am waiting until my 18nt birthday so i can do them. Xoxoxoxo