My Sweet Escape

Sam's pov :

I woke up and did my morning routine and went to my room and looked around and thought to myself " the best room in the house, i picked it but it needs decorations " .

She thought as she looked at her white plain walls and big window.

And i called Alex and told her that i was sick which was a lie and i wrote a letter and placed it on my bed telling my parents that i am going to be ok, And i picked my bags and went downstairs and told my mom that Alex was sick and not to call her and Alex's mom is going to call my mom, this is going to buy me some time till i get to my destination.

I walked out of the door and walked for 3 minutes or so until i stopped a taxi and told him to go to the airport and i looked behind me and found Adam's car behind my taxi but i didn't think he was following me.

I arrived and went through the security things and waited for my plane but unfortunately i was 45 minutes early so i decided to get something to drink.

And i went back to the dinning and shopping area and ordered a Pepsi and a croissants and pay ed for them and started to search for a table to sit at as i couldn't bring food and drinks to the waiting area and i failed at finding an empty table but i did find a boy around my age sitting alone but do i dare asking if i could sit with him? And yes i dared.

I walked towards him and started asking " Excuse me, can i sit with you? Because i can't bring food to the waiting area "i asked as politely as i can.

And he looked to me with his green wide eyes and ran his fingers through his brown hair before a smile appeared on his lips and he finally talked "yes, of course "

I lay-ed my stuff on the table and sat down.

"Are you travailing alone ?" He took me off guard but i just nodded my head yes.

"I am Rian, and you are ?"

"Sam, my name is Sam "

Rian:Dare i ask what flight are you taking?

Sam: flight 702.

Rian: Me too.

Sam: what a coincidence?

Rian :I know right?

And we talked the whole time as we waited for our flight and turns out he is a year older than me and  when it was time we both stood up and i got a full look on what was he wearing, he was wearing a dark blue button up shirt with Black jeans and i think he did too look at what i was wearing and i was wearing a light blue jeans and a purple tank top and a converse, Don't judge me i needed to be comfortable for a 12 hour flight.

We got in the plane and settled in my seat and to my surprise Rian is sitting next to me, we talked until i fell asleep.. and i was awoken by soft shakes and someone is telling me to " wake up, we arrived "

But i refused to open my eyes and clutched on the pillow even more.

But the voice didn't stop "Sam wake up "

And i finally opened my eyes and looked up to my pillow and to my shock i was clutching on Rian himself and my head was resting on his chest and my arms around his waist,and his hands were around my waist , and the armchair was pulled up so the two chairs were one big chair.

I looked up to meet his eyes and told him " Sorry "  but i didn't try to sit but i kept laying on him and he didn't seem to mind as he spoke " That's ok "

But i noticed that the plane was full and no one's out and i asked him "Are we there yet? "

Rian: No.

I broke free of his grip and whined like a baby "then why did you wake me? "

Rian smiled warmly and told me "they are going to bring food now and there is about 90 minutes remaining until we are there "

"Ok, well i am going to the bathroom to fix my self " I said shyly.

And i went to the tiny bathroom and fixed my hair and stuff and went back to my seat just as the flight attendant was coming to ask us what we wanted.

The flight attendant : "Hello, there is Fish with rice and a salad or meat with rice and some potatoes "

"Meat,please " me and Rian said at the same time and then looked at each other and smiled.

The flight attendant :" what a cute couple, i never saw a couple with your flame and sparkles before "

I looked at Rian who was looking at me and i told her "we are not a couple " i stuttered to get that sentence out.

And she looked over at us with a sad face and spoke "shame, you would have made the most adorable couple and now what about drinks ? "

Rian: " water ,please.

Sam: Pepsi.

She handed us our drinks and we ate in a comfortable silence.

And when another flight attendant came to take our trays Rian yawned and without any warnings Rian leant his head over my shoulder and slept and in couple if minutes i fell asleep myself.

But after couple of minutes probably ten i heard someone talking "Look at them " but it was two voices as another one said "i know right " the first voice said "but they are not a couple " the second one gasped "what a shame, anyways we should wake them up "

And with that i felt someone softly shack me and when i opened my eyes i recognised the flight attendant but the other woman i didn't know and she told me "Do you mind waking him up ?" I turned around to find Rian still sleeping on my shoulder, i softly tugged the piece of hair that covered his eyes and started shaking him until he finally woke up.

"What ? " he said in the most sweetest sleeping voice i have ever heard.

"We are there, wake up "

And in a matter of ten minutes, we were getting out of the plane and walking to the airport of Kahului to get our luggage and yes we were in Hawaii.

*

*

*

A/n

This chapter explains sam's behavior and where she is going and i hope you like this chapter and tell me what you think of Rian.

Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me!!

*

*

*

Random fact about me :

I live in Egypt and i love it, really.but i want to get out of it and travel some where but it is provably not going to happen. :(