Chapter 19

After a little bit of Stew being high.

He laughed like a crazy person..

Mark took few steps to poor terrified Sam

Mark: I wanted to hurt you bad and do many things to you but since I love my brother, I will let him take advantage of you instead.

He continued, “He is my brother after all”

Sam’s eyes watered but for what??

For poor stew who has such a crazy brother or for what’s waiting for her in stew’s drunk mind.

Mark: now my friend. I open the cage for your desires to this lovely deer.

In Sam’s head:” great, now he sees us as animals under his control”

Stew: but I love her! I want her to want me as well.

Mark: she’ll never love you. You kidnapped her from her family, her home , her friends and her school and from achieving the dream she wanted to be an interior designer and finally meet the man she would fall in love with and marry someday.

Mark said screaming it out.

Sam : you have no right to talk about my dreams or my plans for my future, ass hole you kidnapped me and probably gonna kill me after you take advantage of me.

But dear readers since technically stew is the kidnapper not mark they took her words on stew.. However, mark knew what she meant but he talked….

Mark : maybe he will after he rapes you first. Do it man look at her tone she’s screaming at you.

Stew: untie me and get out.

Mark: ok. However, go easy on her. It is her first time we need to leave a good first impression.

Then he got out and closed the door.

Moreover, Sam snuck to the corner holding and hugging her knees to her chest.

Stew: you’re dancing in my head.

Sam cried more he’s totally high.

Stew: if I say you’re dancing, you dance my girl.

He said while holding her hands and helping her stand up.

And he went to a radio and tuned it to a music channel and started to dance with her.

He put his arms around her waist and placed her hands on his neck.

And they started swaying just like the song says:

“like a lazy ocean hugs the shore. Hold me close sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze. Bend with me sway with ease.

When you dance, you have a way with me. Stay with me .sway with me”

With the end of this sentence stew took a few inches closer and kissed Sam.

Sam started to respond as well but not fighting, screaming, or yelping but by kissing him back.

And stew rubbed her back going up towards her neck not breaking the kiss when the song continued to say:

“only you have that magic technique, when we sway I go weak “

Sam knew she needed to respond positively for her own sake, to avoid raping against her well.

A/N

Hey guys. How are you today?

I hope you liked this chapter and you share, comment and vote for my story.

In addition, I finished final exams today so I am totally free for writing the rest and the kidnapping part should be over soon.

If you want it longer, tell me that in the comments.

Moreover, we still do not know each other so I will answer any question you ask me in the author’s note next chapter XD

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND A SAFE NIGHT.