Chapter 7

After Sam knew that she and Adam will go to the same high school. She was happy he will be there for her( didn't you guys see how he acted when Sam wanted to tell him 2 things he went crazy for her) 

after Sam and Adam finished the math. Adam derived Sam to her place. Sam texted Alex she told her what happened at the library .Alex was kinda happy Adam memorized some of Sam's books for her. 

but Sam was kinda scared a Christian likes her as a Muslim he didn't change her. all he did was advising her about clothes that's it. he didn't ask her to wear hijab or to join Christianity so they can date. He didn't do any of that. On the other hand he is learning Islam for her. 

Adam's point of view: 

he woke up at his usual time5:30 AM . I did my usual routine I showered and wore the clothes that Sam thought it made me look handsome. I know I am into her. I didn't believe myself as a Christian no offense but I thought I belong to something else .I Drived to school I didn't ran into Sam the whole day. it was hard for me not seeing her beautiful laugh or tiny smile or smirk or even a glare. She was cute but I didn't think of her like that I thought of her something bigger more important. I thought maybe she's the one. I don't know we are only 15.we are in the ninth Ninth Grade we are not even adults yet. I think we should wait just a couple of years. Nothing will be official we're not engaged or married. just friends until we both finish College I think that works out for the best. You know maybe then we could change our minds. I think I'll never change my mind out of her. the school day finished and I went to the library. seriously I was shocked to see Sam in those clothings.they were awful it 3d everything in her .her body was shown to everyone. Well I think she didn't see that or her parents or Alex. how could they leave her leave the house like this. I shouted at her I can see she is pretty upset .but its for her own good. What if someone says something awful to her. I can't stand that idea. 

Sam's Point Of View

I went into the library to see Adam shocked so i asked him what's wrong?

i was the one shocked with his answer. What is wrong with my clothes?

I thought they looked okay for a ninth grader.

He lectured me about Islam. What was he thinking lecturing me about my religion my beliefs. he should go lecture himself for looking so damn handsome and cute.

Maybe we should minimize the hangout out time we spend together. I'm founding him handsome.

in the time Adam is trying to get my attention. the boy in my English Literature class John wanted my attention as well.

one day after what happen with Adam at the library we didn't talk much just while him tutoring me . I was leaving my class the literature class John came to me and told me that he liked me. I didn't respond he told me to think it thou.

what should I do? do I choose Adam: the cute,handemsome,dark brown hair, brown eyes,tall,sexy boy. who is learning Islam for me, who has 6 abs. will john had 6 to. or I go with John: handsome, black hair, black eyes, my height, who has also 6 abs.

after a week of John talking me he liked me. one day I over slept. so I showered, got ready in 5 minutes. with 10 minutes on the road I’ll be a 10 min late for math class. i got to school I went to the 2nd floor where the class is.

there is a looong hallway with no classes occupied. in the middle of the hallway i ran into John.

 john: someone’s late for class.

 Sam: and someone is  not late nor in the class. she said while walking.

john: won’t you stop to talk to me.

Sam: you just said someone's late for class.

 john: so? who cares? he said while holding Sam  from the waist.

 john: just calm down babe.

Sam: get off of me.

 john:hey i like you. so stop struggling.

 sam:i don't want you touching me.

john: well. that gives me an idea. he said while pushing Sam to the lockers. he held her head to face the ceiling.

john: just relax and enjoy.

i struggled to get out of his grip. but when I do that he tightens it more. the he started kissing my neck. what the hell he thinks himself kissing me?

I struggled more when he got to my face and started kissing my checks and to my lips.

i wanted to shout. but his lips were on me. and now i can't move. his both hands are holding my hands behind me. i was in pain. a tear escaped my eyes. i don't want this.

just then i saw Adam coming running towards us. he got John off of me and punched him 5 times on the face. and 3 on the stomach. just then i remembered john pushed me towards the lockers. i started getting dizzy and (ADAM) escaped my lips before he catced me before falling to the ground and then everything went blank.

A/N

hope you liked this one.

i'll try to update at least 2 times a week.

comment, vote and share.