chapter 4

we got in the car. And headed to the mall. We parked in the parking lot.

We got out and went to the entrance. We got in. and I asked alex .

Sam : what are we going to buy?

Alex: I think some clothes and shoes. And maybe makeup.

Sam: cool. But I want to buy some stuff from…….

Alex: from where?

Sam: I want to buy some ladies stuff.

Alex: don’t be shy. Come let’s go to Victoria secret.

Sam: don’t shout the name like that we are in a public place.

We finally went to our destination Victoria secret.

We went inside.

And I picked some cute but not naughty underwear and some bras.

And went to try them on. I did and they were perfect.

Of course I didn’t go out wearing them or at least for Alex to say her opinion she fully understood that people can’t see my body. They can’t because I’m a Muslim.  

We spend about half hour in Victoria secret.

Then we went to buy some clothes at Charlotte Russe. We bought some amazing dresses. I bought a long dress it’s silver on top around the breasts. And it’s blue well sky blue. It was awesome. And Alex bought one that revealed some of her breasts and it was a mini one. It was a green one. With a white rose on the side.

And we went to buy shoes that matched our dresses and some purses. We went into the store. I bought some white high heel shoes which matched my dress. And Alex bought black one.

And we went to buy purses. We went in and I choose the perfect purse. It was white with some silver glitter on it. It also matched my shoes and dress. Alex bought a small cute black purse.

After that we both felt so hungry so went to buy some pizza’s. We bought them and we sat at the eating area. While eating me and Alex were talking.

Sam: why do you think Adam wants to learn about Islam?

Alex: I don’t know but it’s weird when you asked him that something was weird with his answer.

 Sam: yes. What do(you will know at the right time) means?

Alex: I think we will know that tomorrow at your place.

Sam: maybe. Hey it’s still 7:00 we still have an hour left until we have to go home.What do you wanna do?

Alex: I wanna buy some makeup.

Sam: great let’s go then We went into the store .

it was huge. I bought some lipstick ,lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. And I bought a perfume well a fancy one. I always liked fancy perfumes.

After we finished makeup shopping. It was 7:30 So we went into the parking lot and we rushed into Adam.

Adam: hey guys.

Sam: hi Adam.

Alex: hey.

Adam: how are you guys?

Alex: good.

Sam: fine.

Adam: where are you going?

Sam: we are just about to go home.

Adam: ok. Are we still on for tomorrow.

Sam: yes.

Adam: great. See you guys later.

Sam: bye.

Alex: bye.

We went home. Alex ate dinner with us. And then she said she had to go.

Then after Alex left. I went to bed.

Next morning: the alarm rang at the usual time 5:00 AM I took a quick shower. Then I went to the closet to get ready.

What should I wear the question I ask myself every day before I knew what to wear. I wore my jeans and a green shirt it’s more like a tank top.

And the day at school went just fine. Until the day ended and I met Alex and we were waiting adam to go to my place. He finally showed up. We decided to go now. So me and alex got in her car. And adam followed us.

We parked in my house’s runway. And went inside.

My mom was pretty shocked that I brought a boy with me. Then I excused my self. And took my mom to our guest room and told her every thing. She understood and welcomed adam in our home.

When they got in we went to my room. We left the door open of course. Once we were in. I was already placed some books about Islam they were in Arabic. And the English copies were on the desk.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

A/N hope you guys liked the chapter. If you guys have any comments please tell me . And don’t forget to comment, vote and share the story.