Regrets

And again I found myself standing in front of that same door, same house, same family but too scared to knock. I think I've always been scared of facing the consequences of my actions, just like Alex said.

but I was so unlucky, as the door swung open! and I saw my brother.

"jack" sam said.

and jack was looking upset, no furious.

"you're not gonna answer me."

"what do you want me to say! welcome back!!"

"I thought you'd understand why I did this"

"actually no, I don't understand why you left at all"

"jack, who are talking to? " sam's mom asked and came to the door to see what's happening and finally saw sam.

"sam?" the mother said surprised.

"yes.mom, I'm back"

"well, get in," she said in a harsh tone.

I stepped in and the three of us sat in the living room.

"where's dad and everyone else? "

"work"

"ok. I can explain"

"and we are listening "

"but first, jack I am really really sorry I left like that"

"I couldn't handle this. us being like that. everyone acting like nothing happened and us never talking about this. I just couldn't take it anymore. and the reason I didn't tell is: I still couldn't face you with what I was feeling. like, you had enough already." sam added.

"you could've said you're going, we would've approved," mom said.

"you're just saying that now, mom. but if I had asked you at the time you wouldn't have approve neither is dad."

"why didn't you tell me at least, I would've kept a secret and would've told mom and dad not to worry because I know you are ok," jack said in a hurt tone.

sam looked at him and said" I am really sorry. I know you would've been there for me, but I couldn't tell you."

and my mom started crying, just like that. she was fine 2 minutes ago, but now she is crying her eyes out.

so I got up and sat next to her and hugged her and whispered in her ear:

"I'll never ever do that again. I am so so sorry I left you worrying like

that. and never called or anything, I blame myself every single day for doing this to you."

and I calmed my mom and made her lemon juice and I told her about my "disappearance" of course leaving the part about Ryan.

and my dad came and I told mom that I wanted to open the door.

and he saw me, we stood facing each other, just standing there not talking and behind me stood my mother and brother.

and then dad's hands started moving, I thought he would hug me but he slapped me right in the face. and imedietly my mom and brother interfered my brother holding me and walking with me to my room and my mom talking to dad and trying to calm him down. I know I couldn't blame him for slapping me.like I ran away.

*********

A/N

I hope you like this chapter.

and finally sam is reunited with her family!!

please don't forget to vote, comment and share the story (Y) :D

xoxoxo