A teenage Muslim's story

Her name is sam she's 15 years old and she's about 5.4 a little short but she likes wearing heels she has a long dark drown hair,blue eyes she's not fat or thin she's just perfect in all of things.

Her mom is amazing they understand each other most likely best friends she's a little strict but if sam does any thing wrong her mom wont take a sec to yell at her or at least talk to her about it.

Her father is more strict than her mother but nooot to much he works at engineering company.he want's sam to wear hijab but she thinks it's to soon.she did'nt get to pubirty yet.

she has a big family 2 brothers and 5 sisters she is the youngest of them all.

she is in the 9th grade she has a best friend named alex (she is a girl by the way)

her school is fine but she doesn't like it she hates school since grade 1 she has many friends and she is one of the most popular girls in school (shooking right muslim and one of the popular girls)

well it's because she doesn't wear hijab her clothes are proper for the age.

people at school knew she's a muslim but not a strict one.she listens to music,songs and movies,shows and plays she's a bit hardworker kinda goody goody person but inside a naughty girl wants to come out in the right time.

A/N

well thats what you need to know at the moment here's the story hope you like plz comment,share and vote.

The alarm rings at 5:00 am why she needs a while to get ready for school which the 1st period starts at 7

she woke up shut the alarm and went to the bathroom she showers and she drys her self with a towel.she brushes her long hair she's laza today so she make it a pony tail with some colored boby pins.she opens the closet and chooses a dress long one with sleeves that reaches her elbow it's a summery kinda dress it's pink and there's some black lines in it it made her look beautiful and she grabed a leather white jacket and some white bag and a black heels.

she was gonna go down the stairs but she forgot something.

she ran up making some noise from the heels she went to the miror yes she forgot maje up and accesorise.

she placed the eyeliner perfectly and added some mascara and a red lip gloss.she grabed a necklace it was black with rose it the middle it was her birthday gift from her mum she absolotly adored it.she finished and went down stairs.

her mom was up and she looked at the clock it read 6:00 am still early alex was going to come pick her up at 6:30 she had her usual breakfast cereals

she hold her phone scrowling down the msgs nothing new and soon her phone rang it was alex she took her bag and kissed her mother'said bye to her father and waved to her sister (she has a big family but she didn't mind)

she saw alex she sat it the passenger's seat she always like the front seat and they talked

Alex:hey how are you?

sam:great.you?

alex:fine

sam:what's wrong?i said with worried tone

alex:john broke up with me

sam:it's ok sweeti inever liked him but it's gonna be ok.tomorrow you'll find someone in halal isaid while giggling a little (sure she is not muslim but she is intrested in cultures)

alex:her eyes widened and said what's halal?

sam:it's Generally, every object and action in Islam is considered permissible unless there is a prohibition of it in the Islamic scriptures.

alex:what??!

sam:it means every thing is ok to do unless there's prohibition that forbed's us to do it the in the Islamic scriptures.

i said that only to reseve a smile on alex's face which i can tell she understood what i said.

Alex:but what did i do wrong that is not"halal"?

sam:Dating with nothing serious or Official

i answered with a welcomeing look that said i will answer everything in your mind

alex:oh ok then how about shopping today after school?

sam:i don't know we'll see about that in the lunch break.

i said while she parked the car it was 6:50

i still have 10 min to go to the lockers and bring my math stuff.

i went to the locker gosh i hated math.i brough the stuff and went to the class room while going to my lovley in the corner at the back seat the bell rang

A/T

RATE,SHARE AND COMMENT PLZ