chapter 6 Adam likes ........

Flashback:

Sam turned around just to see Adam in front of her.

Adam: are you running away from me?

Sam: no. why would I do that?

Adam: maybe because I told you that you look beautiful. That’s a possibility right.

Sam: I don’t know.

Adam: Sam it’s just an opinion. You don’t have to be scared. I won’t bite.

Sam: but I don’t know what are you gonna do?

Adam: every think good and fun.

Sam: fun?!

Adam: yes. Will you come to the fun festival with me? I can pick you and Alex .

Sam: I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Adam: come on Sam. It’s not a date. It’s just a hang out time. Plus I don’t date. If I do she’ll be my fiancé.

Sam: I don’t know. I’ll ask my dad and we’ll see.

Soon the school day ended. And Sam was dying to see Alex .

She finally saw her . they went to Alex’s car and headed to Alex’s home.

No one was in the house. So they went to Alex’s room upstairs.

They got in and closed the door. And Sam started to talk.

Sam: he asked us to go to the festival with him.

Alex: us?

Sam: yes. He said he would pick us up.

Alex: really? Us?

Sam: yes us. What’s wrong with us?

Alex: nothing. But I think he wants to spend a little quality time with you?

Sam: you think.

Alex: of course.

Sam: but it would be HARAM

Alex: come on. It’s not like you two are going to do something.

Sam: And the devil was the 3rd person. I won’t go alone.

Alex: ok. I will come with you.

Alex said that with a devilish smile. I knew she was going to do something WRONG.

Sam: will I gotta go. My mom doesn’t know that I’ll be here.

Alex: ok. Let me give you a ride.

Sam: ok. Thanks a lot.

She dropped me right in front of our home. I got out and waved goodbye to her. And went inside.

I went inside. I took a shower. Just to focus while doing my math homework.

I really sucked at math. I hated it.

I did half of it. Because I didn’t know the others. And went to bed. It was 9:00 it’s early but I was tired.

I slept till 5:00 and got up did my daily routine.

I wore my long brown skirt and my white tank top and a jean jacket. And black shoes and purse.

I went to school and Mrs. Jonathan me and Adam’s math teacher.

She said that next week on Wednesday. They will be an EXAM. Which will represent 10% of my grades. Great what I just needed.

So I was messed up with the whole math thing. But I knew Adam liked math and he was good at it. So I will just have to look for him and ask him to tutor me.