chapter 11

Sam’s pov:

I walked into a room expecting that’s the door and he will let go of me.  But no. no. it’s just a room that documents every single move I took since the age of 10. What a sick monster.

Then I think I fainted.

I woke up to the voice of my mother. I did not open my eyes yet. But is this real I’ve never been took I never met stew. And my dad’s voice I heard and My family. I opened my eyes as quickly as possible.

To find STEW smirking at me.

Stew: I thought that would work too.

Sam: I heard my parents voice. Did you take them as well.

Stew: no. will not yet.

And he pointed to a recorder.

Sam: what’s that?

Stew: I bugged your room. Darling. To get you and your parents, sisters, brothers, and Alex and ADAM’S voice. You know just in case.

Sam cried. He was so evil. But why didn’t he hurt her? Is he waiting for her to make a mistake so he could punish her the way he wants?

While sam is in deep thought of what happened to her.

Her family and friends were also in deep thoughts.

The parents pov:

Ahmed: I called 911 and told them to come and search for what happened.

And they got here. Once they were here looking and searching and doing their work.

I didn’t find soufi. I searched the back and front yard but she wasn’t there. So I ran upstairs . she’s not in our room.

Then I heard a crying sound. I got relaxed once I noticed it was soufi’s voice. So I followed the voice. And my heart just stopped.

A/T

Cliffhanger right?

Feel fry to tell me what do you want for me to write??

Comment , share and vooooooooooote .

I will update again today. Because I wont be able to update for about a week or so.

Me and my family are going to the coast. Beach and swimming and stuff.

And I will try to make the chapter as long as possible.