Chapter 2 (unedited)

Hi my dear readers. I just red my first chapter and I couldn't believe how many mistakes I had. Sorry for that. I am writing on my iPad and it's not that easy. Also the fact that was 1 am didn't help either. I want to thank u for your support and want to know your opinion if you like my story so far. Thanks again and enjoy the update that I am about to write now before going to work. :)
*********
"I will kill him, no better yet I will slowly torture him and break every single one of his bones so he can experience half of the pain that you are in right now. I can't freaking believe him, asking you a divorce out of nowhere with the reason that you are not good enough for him. I think that he is not good enough for you. He is not worth your tears Nikki, please don't cry baby. You know that you can always count on me. We are a team remember?"

"Oh Danny what would I do without you" I said and I wrapped my hands around his neck and I smelled the familiar cologne that always made me feel safe and protected. I just hugged him and cried my heart out. I couldn't believe that my husband thought that way about me and I had no idea why. I loved him to death and I did everything to please him. He told me to quit college, I did. Told me to stop working and I did. I did practically everything that he asked for. I don't know what I could have done more for him because apparently everything that I did wasn't enough.

"Danny"

"Yes baby doll?"

"Do you think that I am stupid, maybe deep down Jack is right and I was not in the same level as him. Maybe I really wasn't good enough for him and that he did the right thing and got rid of me before I embarrassed him so much more than I have already done"

"Nikki you know that I love you and I usually support everything that you do but I won't stand by your side and see how you become a shell of who you really are. If loving someone with everything that you have and baring your heart and soul to someone is stupid than I wish I could meet someone as stupid as you. Darling, if there is anyone who is stupid here it's that poor excuse that you used to call a husband. He was stupid enough to let you go and not appreciate you. You are one of the most selfless people that I know and the fact that you know me so well and know my deepest secrets is a proof of how trustworthy you really are. After all you know how hard it's for me to trust someone and I trusted you and so far you haven't disappointed me and I know that you never will. If your husband couldn't see half of what I see in you than it is him who has a problem not you. And while I know that now it hurts like hell everything will get better with time. Now who wants some hot chocolate?"

"Thank you for making me feel better about myself Danny, and yes I would love to have some of your famous hot chocolate."

*** Daniel's POV***
When I returned from the kitchen with two steaming cups of hot chocolate I saw that my precious Nikki was already asleep on the sofa. Her face was tear stained for hours of crying for that a**hole. I put the cups aside and went to lift her in my arms and take her to sleep in the guest room. She looked pale and so fragile it reminded me of an fallen angel. I out her in the bed and pulled up the covers in case she felt cold later on. I leaned in and kissed her forehead whispering I love you to her. Just as I was about to turn and leave I heard her saying;

"I love you too Jack"

Even in her sleep all she could think was that bastard. He hurt her and he deserved to pay. I need to do something about this. I closed her door and went in my bedroom to grab a jacket and my car keys. I got out of the apartment trying not to make any noise and when I reached my car I got in and I drove like the devil was on my heels towards her old apartment to visit that poor excuse of a man that she called husband.
It took me 5 minutes to arrive at his house and get in the building. Everyone knew me since I used to visit Nikki a lot so no one gave me any trouble and I got in the elevator. When the elevator stopped in her floor I knocked one time in his door before a very drunk Jack opened the door. His clothes were wrinkled and he had lipstick marks all over his jawline.

"You motherf**ker she has been crying nonstop because of you and here you are getting drunk with your whores. You don't deserve her and if I have any say on it you will pay for breaking her heart ."

"It's not what you think" he slurred but I didn't give him an opportunity to say something else before I punched him in the jaw causing him to lose balance and fall.
I turned my back and left to go home hoping that Nikki was still sleeping.

Hi guys please vote for this story in inkitt. The link is http://www.inkitt.com/stories/61817 all u have to do is open an account there, takes two seconds, and vote for the story. Please support it to get published :) if I win I will get a publishing contract from them.