33. Altering

Nathan

Come on, Tyr! Come through one more time, I pray with all I've got.

I tighten my grip around Stig's arm. The motherfucker pierced through his shoulder blade and pushed so hard that he got me too. It hurts but nothing I am going to concern myself with. Not when my boy is bleeding out in the middle of the street. Not when I just got him back. My boy, my precious pretty boy.

"Stop looking so worried," Stig chuckles. "It makes you look even older. Plus, you shouldn't strain your heart like that at your age."

I shake my head and let out a half-hearted laugh. I love him so fucking much. So so much. Whatever happened between us is forgiven. What he did proves how much I mean to him. I will not allow any more shit to come between us. All I need is for him to be well and we will fix everything else.

"Did he hurt you?" Stig asks. "I mean other than that. Doc should check that out," Stig searches my injury.

"Seriously now, pretty boy?" I put his hand away and lay him back on the road.

We stare into each other's eyes. Everything has changed and yet nothing has changed. Stig is the most unexpected thing in my well-planned, outlined life. And I couldn't be happier than see what I thought was life go up in flames.

I let my fingers trace his handsome face, go over every boyish curve and every manly sharp angle. I regard him like the precious thing he is. There is no one in the world like him, my own Norse god of mischief.

Stig returns the gesture by raising his hand to my face and his thumb goes over my lips. My eyes flutter closed when I feel his light, tender touch. He is hurt and we are surrounded by the Riders but my dick goes rock hard in an instant.

"I am sorry, baby," he apologizes.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I handled myself," I say in a strained voice.

"I don't mean only the Yakuza-kidnapping-by-my-ex shit," he lets out. "I shouldn't have left you, Nat. Never. Not for a minute. I was a fucking coward, an idiot, a-"

"You sure are but you will have all the time to make it up to me," I lean in and kiss his lips.

I can't hold back and pull his lip ring while I lean in closer, enough to show him exactly how my dick has forgiven him.

"Hm." Vince comments.

I stiffen. I would be a fool if I thought that the Riders would be OK with two men kissing especially when one of them is their own brother. But to hear this macho bullshit while the man I fucking love is bleeding? No fucking way I am having that.

"Listen to me, you fucker!" I jump up and get in Vince's face. "You can call us faggots or whatever hillbilly shit you want after Stig -your fucking brother! - is safe. Till then, if you make one comment to upset him, I will fucking gut you! How about that deal?"

Vince's jaw drops. Absolute silence reigns as all the Riders are looking in. I don't fucking care. They can hand me over to Rage and have my guts spilled on the road but I am not going to sit back and watch them hurt Stig for one minute. I will-

"Well, I was thinking where you and Stig rank on the "Rider's Public Display of Affection Chart" but OK," Vince says and raises his hands in surrender.

It's my turn to have my jaw dropped. I glance at the rest of the Riders and they all look at Stig worried. And nothing else.

"I mean, more than Runner and Magda but less than Lysa and Vik, is what I am thinking," he mumbles.