25.Begging

Nathan

I have never driven faster in my life and I have been chased by men that were flying bullets my way. But I can't wait to go to Erin's and meet him. I am lying to myself that all this time I am worried that something might have happened to him but it would be exactly that: a lie.

Despite all that we have been through, despite the fact that the two of us just walked in, meeting some people that would very much prefer we were dead and managed to walk out with everything we wanted, all I can think about is his promise. The promise of what would happen when all of this would be done.

So I wrapped it up as fast as I could. Sure, the kid's father and my employer wanted details especially on how to find those who dared touch his precious boy and teach them a lesson. But I managed to cut those questions short. Thankfully, my reputation saved me a lot of time and probably a torture session. Then he demanded I stay to celebrate but I advised it would be best to focus on his boy and give him time to come in terms with what has happened.

And all this so I could just go back and worship Stig's pierced klubba!

But I know what the urgency is all about. He'll leave. Today - OK maybe tomorrow if I suck him dry - he will ride that Harley of his and he will go back to Berkley, where he belongs. And I will stay here, doing my job, where I belong. Fuck...

I press the gas more ready to pay all the reward on fine tickets if it meant five more minutes with him when I see a store. I smile and hit the brakes.

***

When I open the door, I am greeted by laser blasts and blaring sounds. I enter the living room and I see Stig sitting on the couch, leaned back, totally crashing the game with a bored look on his face.

"Hey, pretty boy," I chuckle.

Stig turns to me in surprise and behind him, the game blares that he lost the round or whatever. He doesn't seem to care. A smile blooms on his face and on mine too when I see that he hasn't dropped the habit of walking around shirtless.

"I got you these." I shake the bag.

Stig's eyes widen and I laugh at his childish face. He looks freaking adorable. He gets up and saunters to me, licking his lips.

"All this for me?"

"Just a thank you for coming through today," I say and shake the bag once more.

He grabs the huge bag of M&M's and pushes me against the wall. Well, I should have tried that the first time I saw him.

"You will have to do so much better thanking me, old man," he whispers in my ear and makes me shiver.

His tone is dominating and teasing at the same time. Who knew that I would be a sucker for a man being so demanding? Before he says anything else, I go for his crotch. He is already hard.

"How about," I massage and feel him twitch in my hand, "you get a taste of those M&M's and I get a taste of you?"

Stig looks down at the bag of M&M's for a second and then drops it on the coffee table.

"How about I get a taste of you too?"

My jaw drops but Stig gives me no chance to reply. He pins me harder against the wall and takes my lips in his in a hungry kiss that has my head spin. We went up against gangsters and one of the world's richest men today and this kiss is what makes my knees weak.

Stig breaks the kiss and grabs the collar of my shirt. He gives me one sultry look before he rips the thing apart. I hear buttons fly all over the place but I simply do not give a fuck. I grab the man that has turned me inside out and I kiss him hard. I suck his lips, I bite, I battle with his tongue.