Thirty-Three.

I yawned and sat up in our king sized bed. This bed was big as hell and it was good because I didn't have to lay too close to Jarod as I slept.

He's been really touchy feely lately and it was starting to get on my nerves. I mean, I love sex but I just didn't want to have it with him. He annoyed me in ways I could not explain and he was bipolar as hell. One day he was was all happy and the next he was yelling in my face.

But I somewhat distanced myself from Avery ever since she told me what happened with her and Chresanto. After that I sort of realize why he was avoiding her; but I couldn't tell her to leave and not talk to her anymore, because it was none of my business. She hadn't done anything to me.

I just don't see how she could go and kill an innocent thing. After all, if she was so crazy about Chresanto then why go and kill something that he would be involved with. It's not like he didn't want anything to do with it. She's lucky her baby daddy actually stuck around.

My feet dangled from the side of the bed, as if had been sitting there for a good while just thinking. I reached across to grab my phone and see if I had missed anything.

A few texts from Avery, one from Jarod and a missed call, and a text from: Chresanto?

He told me to meet him at the park up the street and I agreed, I needed to talk to him about some things anyway.

Avery was just telling me that she would be back a little later, she needed some time to go and clear her mind. I didn't ask any questions because I understood why she would need to.

I pressed Jarod's contact and called him back, he answered on the third ring: "Hello?"

"You called?" I stated.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you if you had found something to wear to the awards. So, did you find anything?"

I nodded as if he could actually see me, "Yeah, I got something."

"Good because it is tomorrow night and I want to make sure we don't have anything hindrances. We need to be there on time and make sure we look good." He said.

"Okay, well I have to go." I hung up.

I finally got up off of the bed to find something simple to put on. It was a little cool outside so I couldn't dress in something too summer-like.

Once I found something I made sure the nanny was here and headed over to the park.

When I got there I spotted Chresanto already sitting on a bench. He looked like he was in deep thought but at the same time, constipated. I chuckled to myself as I walked over to him.

"What's up," I asked nonchalantly and took a seat next to him on the bench.

"Nothing much- about the last time we talked, I didn't mean to ignore you for that girl. She just came up to me and I didn't want to be rude, but you started acting mean so I played along." He confessed. "I'm really not that type of guy that does things like that."

I simply nodded in understanding. "I was just upset that you didn't try and help me get the picture back."

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal honestly, I apologize. At least it hasn't been in a magazine," he stated.

"I guess that's true," I paused. "I'm sorry about what happened with you and Avery."

"What do you mean?" He asked confusingly.

"The whole situation where she went to the doctor to get an abortion," I said. "She told me about it."

He began laughing, like historically. What the hell was so funny about an abortion?

"She told you she went to the doctor to get it, huh? Same Avery," he finished up his laughing. "She didn't even have to decency to go to the doctor to get an abortion."

"Wait what do you mean?"

"She gave herself the damn abortion at home by sticking a fucking hanger up her vagina hole," he chuckled.

I nearly threw up, "how do you know that she did that?"

"I used her laptop one day and saw her recent history, she looked up 'at home abortions'. It made me sick," he said. "Avery is a compulsive liar."

That made me rethink everything that she has ever told me. "So wait, is that why you haven't been returning her calls? She said the night of the restaurant you would call her to catch up," I said.

He rolled his eyes, "I never said that. I told her I wouldn't call her so she could give it up. There's no chance of that happening again. I just asked if I should give her a chance to get under your skin," he smirked.

"And why would that get under my skin?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Because you like me, duh." He cockily stated.

"You may be in love with me, but that doesn't mean I feel the same." I lied.

"I'm not even going to lie, I am in love with you." He said honestly.

"Oh, whatever." I got up getting ready to leave and he soon got up too.

I could feel my cheeks turning red, he always did this to me.

"You going to the award ceremony tomorrow?" Chresanto asked as I was getting into my car.

I nodded and he did, too.

"I guess you're going to be on Jarod's arm," he raised an eyebrow.

"Well of course," I replied.

"Alright, well, I'll see you there." He waved and walked to his car and got in shortly afterwards.