Nine.

It's been about a week or so since Chresanto and I kissed. I pulled away about 30 seconds after because the kiss was getting a little too steamy. By that I mean there was ass grabbing and tongue wrestling.

I've been really trying to avoid them as best as I can, but it's been super hard since we're best friends and were used to hanging out all the time.

I was now on my way to Ben's office because he wanted to talk to me about something. What? I don't know, but I do know that his wife is back in town. She has been for about a good week and a half.

After a good fifteen minutes of boring driving, I had finally arrived to the giant glass building. Ben and I have had sex here many times before because he doesn't have camera's in his office because well, he owns the entire building. His office is pretty much the only room in the entire building that doesn't have cameras in every corner.

That's exactly what draws me to Ben, he's smart and wealthy. He pays me at least ten thousand a month to be his personal sex doll, or whatever you want to call it. He doesn't even know that I sleep with other men on the regular. Ten thousand dollars gets blown so fast, a girl needs some extra cash.

As I knocked gently on the door I could here voices talking, more like arguing.

"Why the hell is there ten thousand dollars missing from the bank account almost every single month? What the hell are you doing with that?" I heard a woman voice yell, but I could tell that she was trying to whisper. It sounded exactly like his wife.

"Why are you worried? Huh? It ain't hurting us," Ben shot back. It's pretty clear that she's talking about the money that he's been paying me every month for about two years.

"I'm your wife Ben, I have a right to know what you're with OUR money," she put the emphasis on "our."

"Who makes the money Amy? Do you work? No, because I make all the money that we have and ten thousand dollars doesn't put a dent in our funds." Oh yeah, her name is Amy.

"When we got married, we became one. Do you remember our vows? The things we said at our wedding. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine."

Damn, she's annoying as hell. I see why he needs me as his outlet from stress, she's his source of stress.

He sighed, "Baby, just trust that I'm not doing anything to hurt you. Alright? We still have enough money to keep you showered in diamonds and Gucci, so don't worry about a measly ten thousand dollars." I heard a kiss sound.

I nearly barfed, she's such a spoiled bitch. Honestly, I can't stand the broad; but of course, I have to pretend for Ben.

The door quickly opened and I looked at a smiling Amy.

"Hi! Chanel, right?" She acted as if she was the happiest woman on planet earth. As if her and Ben weren't just fighting minutes, seconds ago.

I nodded and half smiled. Not near as big as her's was.

"You're hear to talk to Ben?" I nodded yet again. "About what?"

"Just some business we need to take care of."

She stared at me blankly for a moment before smiling again and walking off.

When I walked in the office, Ben was sitting in his big chair on his computer. His office had to be the size of a football field. Okay, maybe that's a bit extreme but you don't know how big it actually is. He has a sofa and a hot tub in this one office. I laughed at all the memories that rested in that hot tub.

"Is everything okay with the wife?" I spoke causing him to jump and look up at me. It was pretty clear that I had no interest whatsoever in his marriage, and I'm sure he could tell by the smirk that was on my face.

"She found out about the ten thousand I give you, she'll get over it though." He smiled and rose out of his chair, "now what I called you for."

"And what might that reason be?"

"I need some of that good ole stress reliever that you always supply me with," he talked as he made his way over to me.

Ben might be older, but he was sexy as hell. You could tell he worked out a lot by the way his muscles would show through his suits and dress shirts. He looked black, but his hair could tell you that he was mixed with something else. It was thick, black and curly. His skin tone was a mocha color and he had a smooth complexion and to top it off, he had the prettiest light hazel eyes.

"Oh yeah? You miss it, don't you Benny?" I traced my finger down the middle of his chest all the way down do his belt.

He picked me up by catching a firm grip on my ass and sat me on his desk. Kisses were being planted from my jawline to my collarbone. I let out a low moan and felt him smile in the crook of my neck.

I tugged at his belt, indicating that I wanted him to unbuckle
it. He was taking way too long, so I did it from him and his pants fell straight to the floor. My hand slithered into his Calvin Klein's, wrapping my fingers gently around his thick manhood. A low groan escaped his lips as I quickly moved my hands up and down his shaft.

I pulled a condom out of my bra and smirked, holding it in between my two fingers. He yanked it out of my hand and ripped it open with his teeth, not breaking eye contact.

My purse began vibrating, meaning my phone was ringing. I ignored it and told him to also, until it rang for a second and then a third time.

"Damn!" I said between gritted teeth. "Hello?"

"Chanel, it's your mother." What could she possibly want?

"Hi mom, what do you need?"

"Do you know what today is sweetheart?" I know it's not her birthday, so what is she talking about now.

"No ma, I don't know what today is. What is it?"

I could feel her smiling through the phone. "Today marks exactly a week, it's time for you to come and get Aubree."