2

"Did you know there's about 12 different ways to torture someone? And yet I've managed to come up with about 409 more with you! Murder's need to step their game up."

Evenda sniffled moving her hair out of her face and closing her eyes shut feeling the world beneath her spin like crazy. She couldn't take it anymore, she'd rather die.

"There's something seriously wrong with you!" She exclaimed rubbing her eyes from the tears that gathered at that very spot.

"It's your presence. It makes me so angry." Cynthia bent downwards reaching her hand out to grab the girls chin and look at her face that was taking longer to heal.

She couldn't deny she was beautiful but just as she was beautiful she was a tangled yarn ball full of delusion, that just ruined about anything good she had going on. A true tragedy.

Although it burned like hell to open her eyes, the siren managed to do it glaring at her hostile witch.

"I'm honored. What else do I make you feel?" She questioned with a bloody grin wiggling her eyebrows. "Horny? Excited? Gay?"

"No nothing but pure sadness. How can someone...so angelic be a pure demon?"

"I don't know, ask yourself that question, and see if you figure it out, ugly whore."

Cynthia sighed shaking her head before shoving Evenda's face back making her hit the rocky wall behind her. The siren wince as she came in contact with the hard wall.

"I mean what's the point of being this mad at the world? Is it because your being invalidated in here? Or because everyone wants to kill you and no ones going out of their way to make the princess happy?" Cynthia frowned mocking Evenda as she slowly bent down on her ankles looking at the sitting duck in her huge dark eyes.

"Ummm, the first one. I'm used to everyone hating my guts at the end of the day."

The witch chuckled. "We been known. out of all the sirens you seem to lose your charm extra quickly. I feel bad for you."

"I don't lose my charm!" Evenda yelled feeling her usual tantrum start it's visit and her temper getting shorter and shorter while she pathetically and weakly pulled on the chains that were around her arms. "I just get so lovely everyone starts enthusiastically pulling away !"

   "Rise and shine pumpkin." Damon's voice boomed in Evenda's new bedroom. Shes been asleep for quite a while. At first the Salvatore thought she was dead and was about to throw her body out but then he saw her stur and move in her sleep.

"Come on, Ariel. Bonnie's here and we have a few people to show you off to." He spoke poking her repeatedly.

"Stop!" she raised her voice slapping his pesky hands away turning in her side to save her eyes from burning so to the harsh sunlight that came through her exposed window.

She thought vampires were supposed to hate the day.

"Get up, shower, Elena donated you some clothes to put on, and get down stairs. Pronto." Damon snapped his fingers.