22

I Hate Poor Bitches

22

The siren kicked open the GYM doors annoyed muttering things under her breath as she saw about hundreds of sticky teens making a mess for their annual 'seniors prank night'.

Being back here made her realize she forgot this place. Like living here was some sort of fever dream. She just picked up and left this world behind.

"Listen up freaks, go home! I caught you guys hahaha, your all so funny..." she chuckled unenthusiastically knocking down the plastic cups that were all over the floor filled with some sort of juice/glue.

They all groaned looking up to the girl some kept doing what they were doing and the others left sad that they're genius plan was ruined by some random.

"Alright then...if you want to die stay, I know how depressed you losers are, so who wants a freebie? I'll make it fast and non painful." Evenda called out flashing her eyes at them and to her luck no one stayed everyone gathered into a bunch and ran out of the room making her smile and fall down onto the bleachers.

All she had to do was patiently wait for-

The doors swing open and there came the great Klaus Mikaelson throwing Elena Gilbert infront of him as she gasped at the impact. The enchantress looked at the familiar face feeling some type of warmth but that quickly left her body as she saw the girl struggle against the evil man's hold.

She felt so bad for her, and guilty. She knew she was never going to hear the end of it from Stefan. She helped Klaus find his girlfriend, through getting in his mind. What a friend she was.

Klaus looked at the last two teens that were slowly making their way out of the door. "Dana!" He called out to her. The girl turned around looking at the man.

"No! Dana run!" Elena tried to warn them but they looked at her like she was crazy.

"Do I know you?"

"We met, a few months ago." Klaus smiled at the girl getting closer to her and moving her hair away form her face so he could get a better look at her eyes "Sit down with your boyfriend, both of you stay quiet." Klaus compelled them before turning back to Evenda.

"You did things right for once? A true surprise."

"What do you mean by that, that I don't follow your rules because I always do- whatever...what do you want me to do now?" Evenda asked eagerly for her own sake.

"For right now...nothing. Later I want a show, so go be useful and make sure that timer works." He finally let go of his favorite girl in Mystic Falls and swatted his hand at the large basketball score board.

"A show?...I didn't realize I was your own personal play girl but sure if youre into that freaky stuff."

The hybrid rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean, go make sure it's on."