31

My Lovely Temptress

31

"You can stay. You're nice. Mean. Weird. Stacie your a super whore- so major no. Loser virgin. Bitch. and more scary bitches,"  Evenda stated as she scratched out the faces of the girls she hated that were on the first semester cheer team.

"But then there's Elena..." The siren sighed as she put down her pair of scissors and softly ran her nail down the brunettes beautiful young face, Evenda personally thought the doppelgänger was too beautiful to be harmed, too perfect to be hated, and too human to not be loved. Elena Gilbert was her idol.

, she had a gorgeous smile in the picture, that smile would melt anyone.
That was before she knew Stefan all too well -when she was a normal teenage girl who just wanted a sexy, mysterious, leather jacket wearing boyfriend. "Do you think I can ever be as compassionate as her?"

"No."

She frowned at the blunt answer, snatching her cold cup of Hennessy from Matt Donavan, the warmth of her fingers leaving a slight fogged print on the object, while she leaned against the wood plank in front of her and glared at him.

"You're just saying that, 'cause you love her." She rolled her eyes bringing the glass cup up to her face leaning back in her chair, letting the blonde on the other side of the bar breathe.

"I'm way over, Elena. I'm just saying that because you called, Stacie a whore and she died not even a month ago."

"How am I supposed to know that?" Evenda questioned with a scoff.

"We all went to her funeral."

"I went to her funeral?" The dark skinned girl was now deep in thought placing her cup down and trying to remember. If she went to a funeral she would be aware of it. She actually really liked going to them, because it felt like every time someone died they're life and soul was being fed to her.

"You tried to piss on her grave, before her parents called the police to escort you out."

A smile made its way onto the Quodite girls face as she laughed shaking her head, finally the memory came back into her head. It was such an amazing day- minus the disrespecting her fellow cheer friend part.

"Jermey gave me some perc30s that's day. I would never do that sober, because...?" Evenda leaned into the teen again raising her eyebrows waiting for him to finish her sentence.

"-Because you are the most compassionate person alive?" He questioned with a small chuckle as he polished glasses with his lime green rag.

"Yesss! This is why you're at the top of my 'fav hot kinda poor boy in mystic falls' list, Donavan."

Matt flashed a smile at her knowing that if he gave the girl a good time, and told her what she wanted to hear, she'd leave him a decent tip. So she was welcome to come in the grill talking shit about everyone in sight, insulting him, or just venting about the most stupidest ridiculous thing ever, but only if she had a wad of cash on her.