21

Who's Elena Gilbert?

21

Following last nights events a typical vampire one on one argument with Stefan and Klaus started, Evenda was ordered to go check on the sleeping Mikaelson. Only she wished she didn't because when she got there she was attacked by her, bombard with questions as to where Nik was and if Stefan had saved her or if Chicago PD found them.

After their little Q&A the two vampire frenemies came, Stefan got his memory back and so on, but one thing that wasn't so good was that the original necklace was gone. It was gone and it was needed for the hybrids.

"I don't even like him, I think you should worry about his dead girlfriend instead of me, she might not be here physically but oh, does she still visits his thought."

"Who?!" Rebekah questioned getting closer to Evenda wanting to get the juicy details as Klaus dragged the now 3 unbearable teens to the clothes shop the was just across the street, for Rebekah who looked so out of place.

"Please tell me who she is."

"Elena Gilbert duh,"

"Who's Elena Gilbert?" The name was bitter in the blondes mouth and she knew whoever this chick was, had nothing on her.

"How can you not know who she is? It's all about Elena, even before she was born it has always been about her. You see, shes the high school sweetheart your brother killed. I'd think twice before trying to win this guy back you probably know how these doppelgängers have a hold on every mans balls."

"Elena can rot in hell I don't care, even if she were still alive, I wouldn't mind if Klaus sacrificed her over and over again."

Stefan shrugged trying to seem unaffected by his statement to keep his ripper persona alive. Rebekah smiled at his words practically purring at him as she turned to talk to him.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"There has to be more to this!"

The bratty vampire was practically in tears as she came out to the dressing room annoyed pulling at the hem of her dress at an attempt to make it longer.

Evenda stood in front of the mirror taking pictures of the outfit she was in with Stefan, both living in their own world as the old Salvatore's lover was complaining about the clothes The siren picked out for her.

"Send those to me." He told her she nodded taking one last picture before placing her phone on the nearby table that was covered in magazines, turning to look at Rebekah who was panicking like some crazy rich white old lady who just saw a teen boy skate in the park.

"So woman in the 21st century dress like prostitutes?" She questioned, Klaus raised his eyebrows at his sisters words amused with her little witty comments.