24

Sucks Being Single

24

       The siren ran as fast as she could while the Salvatore boy tried speeding up to her but he couldn't it was practically impossible. It was like a fun game of tag only Stefan Salvatores cheeks were rosey from the blush that crept up on his neck, and instead of having fun he was embarrassed and wanted nothing more then to kill the girl.

it was only 7AM and the house was already exploding with loud cackles and teasing phrases.

"And...and not just your boobs..." Evenda paused dying of laughter as she held stefans letter for a certain doppelgänger over her head reading the lines.

"And..." she started laughing again. "And, not just you boobs, I love your heart, and I feel like your my soul mate, don't ever stop loving me, don't ever stop looking at me like I'm the only thing that exist, don't ever think -not even for a minute- that I wouldn't die for-"

Stefan finally pounced on the girl making her fall hard against the kitchen floor with a thud they both fell. "That's it! You can't keep reading my things, this is personal!"

It was Valentine's Day, who doesn't like Valentine's Day? Love was in the air, elementary kids were passing out candy, and horny-virgin teenagers were hoping to get laid.

Vampires were celebrating by drinking straight out the vein, werewolves were being werid freaks, and Elijah Mikaelson gave Elena Gilbert a small gift hoping it would make her feel a bit better about the fact that she was going to have to die.

Damon grumbled as he walked into the kitchen still in his pajamas as he looked down to his brother and his friend who were in a cat fight.

"What are you guys doing?!" Damon yawned at the end of his sentence sitting down on one of the stools rubbing his forehead.

"Tell her to give it back!" Stefan slapped Evenda making the girl finally give up and let go of his letter.

Evenda got off the floor brushing off her clothes and glaring at Stefan.

"Elenas a very luck girl, I mean you telling her about how much you think her tits are the reason humanity is still going, is so romantic really."

"Elenas boobs are the reason we still exist." Damon groaned letting his head fall onto the counter Stefan furrowed his eyebrows at those words.

"Excuse me...what?!"

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

It wasn't a surprise Damon Salvatore was walking into the Mystic Grill ordering rounds of shots for two girls in the early day. Some may even say it was expected for him to over drink on Valentine's Day, after all that was the exact day he thought Kathrine Pierce died, and the exact same day his morals left the universe.