10

With Kathrine in the house Evenda needed to get out of there and take a breather. Roaming around the neighborhood and kicking rocks she hummed away, the breeze flowing through her hair and her mind clear of any thoughts.

She wished everyday could be a carefree day, but living with the Salvatores something and everything could go wrong in just a matter of seconds.

Feeling a hand on her chest pushing her back she looked up from her feet.

"Get in the car" Kathrine smiled making Evenda furrow her eyebrows.

"Why" she questioned backing up and standing up tall. Kathrine narrows her eyes at the girl started to walk back reaching for the glasses she had on top of her head.

"Oh please, get in the car and stop being such a wuss" the vampire rolled her eyes getting in. Putting on her dark round glasses as she looked up the siren.

"I don't bite" she smirked and Evenda mockingly smiled walking around the car and getting in with no questions so much for a day without problems

"What do you want" Evenda questioned watching as she turned back

"Damon made me look for you."

Evenda hummed not amused by the girl putting on her seat belt and crossing her arms she closed her eyes for a couple more minute of peace.

As she walked into the library Damon turned back seeing her. "I told you to stay near the area what were you thinking. Elijah could have kidnapped you" Damon sternly told her making Evenda laugh.

A laugh that just did something to him. He was already having a lot of stress on him with the whole Katherine and witch thing he just snapped.

Speeding over to her and grabbing her by her neck as he took her down slamming her into of the love seat.

"I'm not joking" he breathlessly spoke his breath hitting her face She hummed. They stayed like that for a few more seconds before the siren spoke up.

"Are we gonna kiss...or" she questioned equally as breathlessly joking around and getting closer to his face he leaned in but backed up narrowing his eyes at her.

Holding her down he looked at her "unless your looking for someone to hook up with get off of me." Evenda fake smiled placing her hand on his making him instantly take it off like her touch burned his skin.

"Just don't leave without someone watching you." He faked smiled back at her.

"I'm not a child but if it'll keep your hands from my neck then I'll do as you please" she sat down dusting herself off.

Damon modded going back to the box. "These are the Gilbert journals. Look through them them and try to find anything about a witch massacrer" he walked over and threw a couple of them on her lap.

She smiled tightly with a sigh and he left the room to go find Katherine make her read too.

"I'm hungry" Kathrine sat up from where she was crouched down next to Damon.

"Then go make something" Evenda was so done with everything laying on her back she watched as Kathrine walked away with a huff.

"Why does she have to be here" she questioned and Damon turned around to the girl.

"Because she unlike you wants to help" Damon say up closing his book.

"Who said I didn't want to help" Evenda questioned looking at the man.