26

The Barbarian Adopted-Bastard-Orphan

26

"I couldn't handle the pain, why would someone break Salma Valle's heart? She's the sweetest girl in the world," Evenda told Tyler who was on the other line spacing out her words.

Klaus couldn't get ahold of Stefan and Tyler was taking a slight break from school, now that he had mastered his compulsion he'd just compel himself straight As and perfect attendance, he was loving the vampire world he was introduced to by his hybird daddy.

"I asked you to take care of Elena not to bore me to death."

"I know, and like I said Elena was talking with Salma about Ricky- you know what never mind your a guy you don't understand."

Evenda hung up rolling her eyes and scoffing. The blonde girl beside her shook her head as she leaned on her own locker checking out a certain Gilbert.

"What?"

"Tyler Lockwood is very handsome, it's a true shame that boy has a girlfriend." Rebekah sighed getting off her locker as she heard Evenda cackle.

"Tell me about it, I'd much rather go for Mr. Soto he's a certified DILF." The siren hummed lightly taking out her biology book and closing her light blue locker.

"...what's a DILF?" Rebekah stated confused with the sirens words, as she tried to think of anything it could mean or stand for anything.

Evenda thought about it confused as well.

"I don't know I saw someone on Twitter say that about Leonardo DiCaprio." Evenda shrugged.

The blue eyes girl rolled her eyes again turning around to look at Elena walk into the restroom by herself, by the look on her friends face the siren knew what she was thinking and she couldn't say she wasn't amused.

Evenda never thought to see the doppelgänger breathe every again, after last,last week she was sure she'd be dead. Vicki Donavan seemed like someone who didn't give a single fuck and would do just about anything for her own advantage.

Plus another bitchy vampire was exactly what the 'hybird loving virgin cult' —as Damon Salvatore calls the small group of three— needed.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

Elena muttered things under her breath as she reapplied counselor on the huge bite mark on her neck slightly looking up into the mirror to see the superior creatures walk into the restroom.

Rebekah rolled her eyes as Evenda sat down on the sink beside Elena watching as she applied her make up a little to closely for the doppelgängers liking making her shift uncomfortably and put her stuff away and turn around to face the blonde girl.