9

"Bye, Andie!" Evenda yelled from her bedroom when she saw the older woman come out of Damon's room. Andie backed up looking in finding the siren sat across the floor painting her nails.

"What are you doing" Andie questioned trying to make conversation though she knew what she was doing.

"The usual you know, just waiting around until someone threatens or hurts Damon." Evenda sarcastically smiled stopping her actions and looking up seeing the woman leaning on her doorframe.

"Yeah, and I'll just come back when Damon needs to fill his void, the usual." the blonde woman joined in on the sarcasm Evenda let out a shriek before a laugh.

"Well I have to get to work. I'll see you later" Evenda nodded

"Will do" she mumbled going back to her nails accidentally running the polish brush past her nail so to the loud noise that came form across the hall.

The siren hissed out annoyed.

   "Other then the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything form Elijah" Damon questioned Alaric causing the two girls to turn to the historian

"No, it was boring" he admitted shaking his head, Alaric had to live knowing he will never get the 2hours he spent listening to Elijah ramble on about how -the first tree seed was planted- back and that kinda bursted the bubble he hand earlier on this day.

"Ofcourse Jenna, thinks he's charming." He sighed out playing with his tea spoon banging it on the table creating a little beat.

"Is that jealousy I hear" Evenda questioned cupping her ear up to Alaric who was seated next to her he pushed her away from him when she started leaning into his personal space she chuckled.

"He's sounds jealous. Sound a bit jealous to you babe,?" Damon joined in on the teasing asking Andie and she nodded chewing on her fries.

"Kinda does." Andie cheekily smiled at him and Evenda bit her lips trying not to let her laugh out.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." He sighed out annoyed with the three. He nodded his head, gesturing to, the girl Damon was sitting next to.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you??" Damon wrapped his arm around the girls shoulder and the news reporter nodded.

"Uh-huh" she hummed leaning into Damon and they started kissing making Evenda fake gag.

"How mature of you." Damon stuck his tongue out to her when he pulled away from Andie "I know your a little jealous  too, I mean do I blame you everyone wants a little taste of Damon in their life" he winked at her and she rolled her eyes drinking her iced tea.

"It's the other way around actually." She sarcastically smiled at him. Andie started giggling under her breath.

"This is so weird." Alaric mumbled.