29

Good Riddance

29

"Oh look there's Evenda!" The caramel skinned teen lazily held up a manicured finger out to the girl who was currently catching up with a few of her cheer-friends.

The vampire beside the witch took her attention away from Tyler who was totally ignoring her and instead gave her attention to one of the respected members of the HLVC (hybird loving virgin cult).

"For the first time alone. Now's your chance." Caroline nodded but not before back tracking and gripping her short friends sweater harshly not letting her walk up to the siren.

"Wait no! Don't take that chance! Don't tell her anything! Bonnie she's two faced! She'll tell Klaus and his whole crew about the nightmares!"

"No she won't." Bonnie looked away from her vampire friend and instead at her converse that had a tiny smiley face on the white part. Reminding her of the time her ex boyfriend who cheated on her and was currently being forced to leave town, drew on them. She sighed missing when things between them were simpler.

The glow she had on her face disappeared once she remembered that her once best friend had his rights ripped away from him because Elena thought it was a good idea, she felt really bad. Then she remembered he broke her trust, and how he literally made out with his ghost girlfriend and her blood started boiling, she wasn't so sad anymore...

The young Bennett shook her head getting rid of those depressing thoughts trying to get passed that and looked at her blonde friend straight in her deep blue eyes.

"It's not like I want to tell her...I have to. The witches won't answer my questions, they don't even talk to me since I broke their 'code' Grams is gone...I have no one who knows anything about this. Evenda's the only source I have left."

"Can't you talk with Damon or something? I'm sure he's way more useful and won't spill the beans to everyone he sees."

"Caroline..."

The baby vampire pursed her perfectly colored light pink, thin lips thinking about all that could go wrong and huffed letting go of her friends clothes.

"Fine. You go deal with witchy-siren-psychic things and I'll deal with my sired-dick-boyfriend."

Both of them sturdily nodded going in their separate directions.

Caroline's eyes moved from the siren who leaned on her locker to her freshly turned hybrid boyfriend who was digging through his locker.

She took a deep breath hoping she wouldn't lose it as she walked over to him, landing a manicured long slender finger on his shoulder pocking him harshly and gaining his attention almost immediately.