Part 11 (Accident in the forge and Wing Maidens)

Astrid POV

I woke up to the song of terrible terrors on the rooftop in early in the morning. The rising sunlight reflected from my open window down to my eyes as I sit up with my blue tunic on my bed as I felt the warm fur blankets that rest on my lower body and hide my leggings. I raised my hands-free in the air as I stretch and crack my neck and to hear a satisfying crack sound and got on my feet and put on my armored shirk and shudder pads and brush my messy loose hair and braid it afterward. I put on my comfy fur boots and open my hut's door and prepare myself to greet my friends and dragon.

Once I step outside, I was greeted by the gentle breeze that pushed my braid hair back, the smell of perfectly roasted chicken that sent me drooling, I guess Heather woke up early and that's why I did not see her in her bed today. The sound of the Speed stingers playfully playing with one another. That has been nice and friendly towards us and we all have warm up to them. Soon after the sound of metals colliding ring nearby in a familiar direction. I smile at the sight of Hiccup's hut and also where his own forge, where he made the most craziest things ever but he also help sharpen my axe which I loved to watch him do it and I appreciate greatly, maybe I should bring him his breakfast, and knowing Hiccup, he will spend severely hours on his projects and forgets to eat and sleep.

I shake my head to clear my head and made my way to the dining hut, to meet the others who were eagerly consuming their chicken legs like starving animals expected Heather.

"Ehh.....boys" I scoff while rolling my eyes playfully and made my way to grab mine and Hiccup's breakfast from the table near a fireplace while the rest eyed me, the two boys raise their bows when they hear me scoff while Heather has a questioning look on her pretty face of hers.

"What?" I asked Heather as I pour gravy onto mine and Hiccup's food and took both our plates as I await for Heather to speck.

"You do know that's Hiccup's food, right?" She said curiously as she stood up and cross her arms to her chest. "Are you gonna eat his?, you know you can ask for seconds and I will happily prepare for you" she adds and waited for my response.

"Uhm.....No!, I'm not a pig who steals people's food" I glare at her smug look "I'm bringing it to Hiccup since you know him when he is working on a new project"

"How can we trust you, that you are not gonna poison my brother's food? hm?" The red hair maniac questioned while I give him a Are-you-serious look and not long after the said man burst in a fit of laughter.

"Kidding, don't get so serious, blondie" Dagur giggle like a little kid and he puts his hand in surrender when I glare at him. I hate it when we call me blondie.

"If you ever call me that name one more time, you will be having your food eaten from this floor!" I huff angrily as Dagur apologize, Eret just stayed quiet and Heather try to not laugh at her brother and try to calm me down.

"Calm your tits, Astrid" I glare hard at her and storm off to Hiccup's forge as I heard Heather yelled teasingly behind me "don't go fucking Hiccup in his forge!". For god sake why in the world did she get that.

I sneak my way towards Hiccup's forge to try and surprised him, once I arrived I expected to meet the dork of our team but Instead of him there stood a man, a very gorgeous man, a very gorgeous shirtless man, his beautiful forest green eyes focus on the task in hand and ignoring his surrounding, burning with determination and awe for his own hard work. His mopping auburn hair locks were wet with sweat and shining thanks to the sunlight as his tears of hard work and heat travel down his locks to his god damn sharp jawline down to his neck and his adam's apple and travel lower to his broad shoulder as the sweat later dry out.