Part 1 (life is unfair)

This is Berk, it snows nine months in the year and hail in the other three. Any food that grows here are tough and tasteless. The people who grow here are even more so. Other places have rats or mosquitos but we have.......Dragons

Hiccup POV

I was in front of my hut's door and was planning to make my way to the forge where I work with my one arm, one-legged Viking master, Gobber the belch. I have already put on my clothes which is a long sleeve green tunic, my warm brown fur vest, my leggings, and warm fur boots. When I pull my door open, a Monstrous Nightmare appear out of nowhere, facing me and opens its month to indicate it's about to shoot at me, lucky my mind was able to react fast and I immediately push the door shut as I lean my skinny body against it to added pressure on it and the heat from outside radiated into my body, it's flame could have roasted me alive but I don't think anyone would care if they find an overcooked Hiccup lying on the ground, I bet they will be more then happy and will cope with the loss in not less then a second.

Not wanting to be late because the old man gets cranky at times like this and I don't want him to be disappointed in me like the rest. Without a second thought I rush out my hut through the back door and rush toward the forge as quickly as my toothpick legs can go while passing stubborn Viking who they all just hissed and glared at me after noticing my presents. The place was polluted with smoke and ashes that felt on my messy unburnt hair which was from the constant burning of fire that spread rapidly on our houses as it's flames reflected on my vale green eyes while our life stocks get pick up by dragons as the other Viking fight for them.

"Get back inside!" Someone yelled to me "there is no place for a fishbone like you" another Viking yelled while I just ignored their comments even though I heard countless criticism from the village ever since I was born and honestly, it still hurts me emotionally but I just hold it in.

Giant torch-like towers were lit up to try to scare them away. Nets and bolas launch into the air, trapping dragons in them as they land on the hard ground shrugging and panicking for their life to be set free and I felt pretty guilty for the cause at the moment I can't do anything to free them.

Once I reach the old wooden hut which is the forge I was greeted by the one and only Gobber the belch.
"Glad you could join the party," said Gobber sarcastically "well they can handle all this raw 'Vikings' " I joked while flexing my non-existing bicep

Gobber the Belch is a buff man.  He has 2 prosthetic, he lost his left hand and right leg from fighting dragons. His head is bald but he covered it with a Viking helmet, he was wearing a potato brown sleeveless tunic and weird pants and a small fur vest that slightly burned like his tunic and he has a long blonde braided mustache, a pair of clear blue eyes and he has a stone tooth. He is my father's best friend and a father figure to me, His not married cause he does not like babbling problems and also well a other thing. I started working for him in the forge when I was little, well.......littler.

Oh.......uhmm......hi, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Yes, I know it's a great name, thanks. They say that having a bad name like for example; Hiccup, it will scare away trolls. I'm not your average Viking in Berk. Killing a dragon is everything around here. I used to despite dragons and wanted to kill one of them to prove myself to my village, most importantly to my father, Stoick the vast, the chief of the Hairy Hooligan tribe. I'm heir to the throne, the next chief in line. I was not a normal Viking baby who will all grow up to be Beefy and strong but the Gods above bless me and this village with a crush, disaster follows me where ever I go or do. That's what the people exclaim of me. I never like my own body because I have noodles for arms, toothpick legs, and a stick for a body. That's one thing I'm different from the rest while the other is that.......I'm the first Viking to step on this world who wouldn't kill a dragon but the first to ride one, it's nothing to be proud of in Berk because befriending the 'beasts' is an act of treason and would reward you with banishment or execution. Stupid Viking law