Part 8 (here goldie-goldie-goldie)

Hiccup POV

"The dragon Hunter are occupying too much territory" sneer Dagur while staving his knife on the map "if we don't stop them, more and more dragons will get hurt"

We at the moment are discussing about, Viggo Grimborn and his muttonhead of a brother, Ryker, who we found out to be the leaders of their cruel operation, and we have been in war with them at first glance.

"Agree but they have a fleet of ships and more man," Astrid told Dagur calmingly but having a bit of an angry tone in it "they outnumber us from 1:1000, where do they find that many"

"We need to cripple the Girmborns' gold" I stored "No gold, the other Hunters will dethrone them"

We are still living in the great beyond and is been 6 months from now and life just...... challenging, more then what we left behind. We are at Dragon's Edge, it's built and already taken its full shape, stable huts to rest in and build-out of wood, dragon stables to house......well, dragons and a training arena in the center that have a rapidly closing door, invented it myself. Impressive right.

"But how?, remember Viggo has multiple bases across the maps," asked Heather tonelessly, masoning the Grimborns have given her a distaste

"Do you forget whose here?" Eret restored grinning "I may know an idea or two on where it is located"

Eret son of Eret, he has a muscular frame and the tallest among the group and also not so surprisingly older than all of us by a few years and have a pair of hazel-brown eyes, his black long hair is tied in a ponytail. He has tattoos place on his chin which are 3 strips of light-dark blue shade and has a few on his define biceps. He was a former Dragon Hunter forced to work with the Grimborns, he was left for dead in a deserted island and that so happen, we were there and lucky rescue and nurses him back to his feet, 2 months ago and we were doubting at first but soon treat him as one of us when we warm up to him and his a guy full of surprises. He has his own dragon, Skullcrasher, it's a Rumble Horn, tracker class dragon, and a force not to be racked with, this dragon has a strong sense of smell and call catch the aura of dragon blood from miles away and if a dragon trusts him, so can we.

"Even so, But Viggo knows your betrayal and might and most definitely move and hidden the gold to a more unknown and saver location" I told them while they sign in defeat but nodded to my hypothesis. "Why don't we go patrol for any hunter activity, since we have nothing to do for the moment" I added sheepishly while the others nodded.

"Good idea, We just have to look harder" Eret suggested, his tone serious and his eyes filled with determination "we just have to make any one of Viggo's men to maybe talk and spill all their information"

"And if they don't?" I asked carefully

"Oh...., don't worry about that, brother" Dagur piped, smirking devilishly "if they don't, I will give them a scar or a hundred". His eyes admiring his dagger in his hand while the rest just look sheepishly at him. We got used to the fact that Dagur likes to torment the prisoners if they have any information that serves valuable to us.

"Alright, we should get going now," The fearless blonde told us " we might as well try to catch up on our flights since our dragons are waiting impatiently for us". With that said we nodded and headed out to collect our dragons. It's been almost a year since we left Berk and she and I have stick together ever since she my best friend and she has my back and I will have hers.

We took off shortly, and now passing many wonderful island that we discovered and the amazing dragons that habitant the fine lands.

Least to say, a lot has changed and so much to do and keep on pace, but doing such things is quite detracting having the whole Grimborn disaster, and don't forget a Hiccup is leading this team, the same useless fishbone that plague Berk with all the explosions and irresponsible. Hopefully, the Great beyond and Dragon's Edge would not all burn down, I guess that can't take all this raw Vikingness.