Part 5 (friend or foe)

Hiccup POV

"My name is Dagur the Derange and his is my lovely sister Heather the Derange and we both are children of Oswald the agreeable" he smiles and hands out his hand in front of us and we took it firmly while returning the same warm smile.

"My name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and this is-" I introduce myself before I got cut off by Astrid " Astrid Hofferson, but I have already met them during my stay here and as I wait for you to get back on your feet or er.......foot" while both siblings smile at us and nodded and laugh a bit at Astrid joke "our father sent us here to greet both of you since you will be staying as so long as you want and he thought you two need company and also I just have to say, that Nightfury of ours is amazing...... may-may I touch him or her?" Said Dagur, was it? As he closely admire Toothless and reaching his hand towards my dragon while Toothless trying to avoid his touch. "Uhm....... sure I don't mind but I think he does, he only allows me and occasionally Astrid to touch him," I answered while he nodded and frown a bit because he did not get to touch Toothless but never the less recovered from the frown.

"Let me remind you brother that we are here to give him a tour and NOT to disturb their dragons-but it would be cool to have our own ones," said Heather as she stares at me and smile "yes, right follow us my new friends" exclaim Dagur excitedly and both siblings lead the way and Hiccup, Astrid and their dragons following them behind.

3rd POV

As the tour progress, Hiccup and Astrid have view quiet fascination construction done by the Berserkers. Although Astrid has already seen the place and decided to just tag along since she does not really know many people besides the group. The place was surprisingly calm, so as it's inhabitants, we were always told back on Berks that Berserkers can get crazy when in battles but still there are good people and trustworthy allies. The homes built here are very unique and not like what we have at Berk and slightly bigger. Their island was surely bigger then Berk because they have so many houses and yet there is still so much space to roam around. In the town center, they have a Skrill that is crafted out of stones. The Skrill is a mighty Beast like the infamous Night Fury but instead of shooting purple plasma, it's killing its targets with its deadly electric shocks and Berserkers love to hunt them down because it gives them a challenge, although many have failed and the 1/10 have succeeded but does not stop them but I guess it ends now.

They have similar crops grow back at Berk and as well as livestock like chickens, yaks, and sheep. They have a forge bigger then the ones back at Berk and Hiccup was planning to borrow their forge and some of their materials to make another tail fin for Toothless. After some time when their tour came to an early end when Hiccup's stomach rumble and he was surely hungry after not eaten for the past week he was out cold, so they decided to go grab some munch since it was time for lunch anyway. They arrive at an outside eating area and it wasn't empty at all, many people eating and chatting as they make their easy to grab some food that was placed on large wooden trays and soup on big round wooden bowls. After they filled their clean plates with food and of course hiccup took extra since he has not eaten much and make their way to an unoccupied table as they sit firmly on the warm benches that were presented there.

Hiccup POV

I took some yak chops, roasted chicken and some bread and when I took a bite from the yak chops and boy, I was in Valhalla, so many new sensation shower down my tongue and satisfying my stomach, the meat was so juicy, season, salted and cooked to perfection, it's unlike anything I ate back at Berk which all its food were tasteless even their meat. I definitely getting seconds or even thirds.

"I'm in Valhalla, this is so goooood, please do complement the chefs for their amazing skill in cooking, Gods I never eat something this good before" I mourn In pleasure as the others laugh at my act, and yet we think Berserkers are crazy.