Part 14(just friends?)

Warning smuts ahead

Its been a peaceful one month with occasional hunter attacks and Harry and the former slaves have was happily and had settled nicely on dragon's Edge, they have build huts for hundreds of people. Hiccup and his friends have been busy, especially Hiccup since the rebellion people have honored him the title of chief and they follow his every command. As handsome and stressful it is for Hiccup for taking role he was grateful that they listen to him and also thanks to his friends for helping him as well, especially Astrid who has his back no matter the problem and he has been wondering if he and Astrid were more then friends. Sure she has kissed him two times already but that's what best friends do right? And they have been closer when Harry and the others with him have moved into their island. She has been more touchy or punchy towards him and he could not help but enjoyed her touché even though he may end up covered in bruises but is nothing he can not handle, he is the Dragon master, after all, his now people have given him that title and telling them they don't need to be formal to him and after weeks he gives up and let them call him whatever they are comfortable with, some call him Chief, others called him Dragon master and only a few call him Hiccup which of course is Harry who Hiccup has been good friends and someone who is trustworthy to be with, Harry have been like a brother and sometimes a father, depends on the situation but it is cool.

Hiccup as their leader has decided that they are a tribe since they were a lot of people and have come to a decision to call the tribe as the 'Dragon tribe' where dragons and humans can co-exist together and thanks to their allies, the Berserker, Wing maidens and the Defender of the wings who gave them their full support and they will have theirs. Handling the tribe's trades was easy thanks to the gold they still have and they have plenty to spend, they don't only import but export as well, selling Gronckle irons which help stabilize trades spending and help mantis I get a lot of gold for emergencies to use. Food wouldn't be a big problem since Hiccup has assigned some f the people to be fishermen, framers that will grow, harvest and keep the livestock in check like boars, sheep, chicken, and yaks.

Since Hiccup was always busy ow often, Astrid, heather, Dagur, and Eret were happy to help Harry ad the others to train and bond with their own dragons who have also come with them when they rescue them. All were excited and are quick at learning and obeying orders and once they are ready some join as personal guards for Hiccup, others are from the 'A-team' which Astrid lead since she is the second-best rider and Hiccup have officially called her as his second in command or general which she proudly excepts. Her team has the role of the night watch and defending Dragon's Edge fro their enemies and some just want them as companions.

Hiccup POV

The heat of the morning sun, the warm air that blows the cloths that hand near houses, and the sound of people talking to one other and dragons roaring. I walk slowly in the town center, Toothless was flowing behind while my now people greeted me which I finally got used to. I was doing my chief duty and I got to thank my dad for that, that's the only thing he provides useful for me, all in all, it is not that hard and that might be an understatement. The village is really great, thanks to my good planning skills. Our defenses are strong as well, train dragons roaming around some with owners some don't but happy anyway. We build panty of dragon stables cleaning stations and call you can eat dragon stations, its like a dragon paradise.

I was making my way to the training arena and wanted to see Astrid and the others who would be there to help train need riders. I was enjoying the peaceful sight as I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation and did notice that Harry was walking beside me not until he nudges my arm as I look at him and smile warming at him. He is always a good company to be within any place or time, we have bonded quite well and I happy he is my friend.