Chapter 18~

Rolling over I feel the warmth of the sun shining down on my flushed skin. Keeping my eyes closed I reminisce on all that has happened.

My neck throbs from the vicious way Caden bit down. I knew it to be red. My skin didn't pull, he must have cleaned the blood off while I slept.

I knew him to be sitting in the far corner. He has been watching me, waiting till I spoke up. I wouldn't be the one to break the silence. If anything he needs to apologize for his wrong doings. 

Starting with him marking me.

Maybe staying at Nik's house wasn't such a good idea. We figured he'd be furious and attack Nik, but bite me? That's wasn't planed at all.

Sighing I open my eyes to see the sun breaking through a tiny sliver in the curtains. It must be late in the afternoon. I slept my birthday away.

My mother was right. Heat makes you do crazy things. Blushing I can't believe what I did. Moaning and groaning for him to touch me. To bring me to my peak and let me sore. I acted wonton. I scratched his back for crying out loud!

Not that it matters to him. They are only another notch on his back. Stupid man whore.

If I could I would bang my head on the wall for being pulled into his charm the moment he jumped on the bed. Stupid Claudia. Stupid, stupid girl.  

"Oh you liked it and you know it."

Rolling my eyes I ignore her. If I wanted her opinions I would have asked. Sometimes it's nice having a wolf inside your head, others, well I would have killed her by now if she wasn't a part of me.

I do not need her annoying antics at this point in time. My mind has enough to concentrate on.

"You mean our sexy mate?"

"Annabelle!"

"What? Don't you want his hands running circles on your body? To feel his warm breathe fanning across your smooth skin until small goose bumps rise? Or to have your legs wrapped around his head?"

"Annabelle, stop it. Right now isn't the time," I growl.

"Isn't the time? When is the time, sweetheart? You hid us for eight years. You're not the only one to crave your mate." She spits out. Hiding from our mate took a toll on her as well.

Rolling my eyes, I suck in a deep breath. "Please don't be like that Annabelle. I don't believe I can take it. My body is already tingling. Our heat is coursing throughout my body."

"It's a surprise he hasn't pounced on us yet. I'm counting you know."

"You're an animal Annabelle. It's in your blood to want to hump everything in sight during your heat. "

"I resent that. It wasn't I, who convulsed with pleasure while a certain hunk kissed my neck." She throws back. Damn mutt.

"He is my mate, do you honestly believe I wouldn't be affected by him? I mean come on! He was naked on top of my naked body. There would have been something wrong with us if we didn't feel some sort of arousal," I grumble. I hated when she was right.

"I would like to think in peace Annabelle. Do you think you can handle that for at least an hour?" I question.

Closing my eyes I force down the anxiety attack I feel coming on. She knows which buttons to push and when. Right now isn't a good time.

"No, we need to discuss what our plan is. Do we question Nik's where abouts? Why he slept around for years after finding us? Or why he continued to sleep around with those whore's after receiving your love letters? I know you want to know as well. Do not deny it Claudia," she murmur's.