Chapter 29~

Please don't be shy and let me know what you thought. 3rd chapter in 3 days. i think im on a roll right now. hopefuflly i can continue with it

******************************************************

Nearly two hours later, I gaze at the passing trees.

My mother and the Queen, who demanded I call her by her birth name or mother helped me from washing my body to primping and dressing it. To say my face turned a shade darker each time they touched me would be the outright truth. I had been mortified that the Queen of all people saw me naked. 

Not that she minded. Oh no, she was all smiles and complements. I swear she secretly wants me to pop out a grandbaby by tomorrow. Which if I rashly thought about it, I could see her way of thinking. Now that her baby is all grown up, she wants another little one to dote on. Preferably one that doesn't come from her.

After fighting with the two women for nearly twenty minutes I had given up and surrendered to my fate. I felt useless. Coming out of a three week coma made my body weak. Even as a werewolf, I needed time for my body to become accustomed to movement.

Being that said, is why my brother is carrying me to the destination of my very first date. I kept my mouth shut when the Queen called not only him, but Theo and three other's to my new room. My own personal body guards. At least three of them will be. I have no doubt that Taylor and Theo will more than likely be my partners in crime with the other three trailing behind us.

"You know he might shit himself when he sees you Claudi," Theo whispers. He may be my best friend, but that doesn't mean he has the right as of yet to speak ill of his Prince. "You know because all this hotness." He waves his hand in my general direction.

Rolling my eyes I place my head back down on Taylor's firm shoulder. "Shut up Theo, that's my sister you're speaking about." Give it up to Taylor, my ever protective brother.

"Theo, all the gooey details I will have the pleasure of gossiping with your mate about," sighing, I relish when the day comes. I'll have to make sure I hide the two of us girls, otherwise Theo will find a way to kidnap his mate away from me.

"If only you weren't the Princess." Hearing him groan, I get the feeling he is bummed out he can't do anything to me. "You know our fun days have to come to an end right? Otherwise that brute of a mate will probably castrate your brother and me." I felt the shiver race down Taylor's body at Theo's words. Evidently he didn't desire that to happen either.

"I promise he won't Theo. I want nieces and nephews," I giggle out. Oh the revenge I will have when he has kids.

"Good, now keep your eyes open and enjoy your night. It's about time you get to know the man who will comply too your every whim." I listen as his chuckling disappears into the distance.

I wonder how many guards are actually out here.

"Please do enjoy your afternoon baby sis. You deserve it more than anyone I know. Forget the past at least for today. If he screws up down the line you may blow his head off. I promise you that man has changed from what you remember. The only reason he left your bedside was when his mother used her status to force him to take a shower," Taylor whispers softly in my ear. Not wanting the remaining guards surrounding us to hear.

"Truly?" I felt a warming sensation at his words. Caden didn't want to leave my side?

"I've never lied to you and I never will. That man has fallen hard for you. He doesn't know this, but I caught him crying one night. He kept begging you to come back to him. I've never seen a more broken man than I did at that moment. If I were in your position, I wouldn't take anything for granted. I would let the love I had for my mate blossom. I would want to finally be happy."