Chap- 35

*Unedited*

A yawn left my mouth as I stretched my arms and legs. "This bed is so cosy" I spoke feeling the soft fabric underneath.

"I don't want to leave the room." I looked around me, a fine luxurious room. The bed, the doors, the drapes everything is so beautiful. Even the bathroom's beautiful. I can live here happily. That bathtub. Honestly, I can't wait to have a long bubble bath.

The next thing I know is that my arms are locked, my lips were sealed with a kiss. "What are you doing?" A giggle escaped my mouth, as Zain trailed his kisses to my ear and lower. "There's a lot of sightseeing. I don't wanna miss anything."

"You said you didn't wanna leave the room." He smirked at me.

"Well, How can I not see this beautiful city?" I wrapped my hands around his neck, giving him more access for him to lean in.

"It's our honeymoon, baby." He gave a crooked smile, before turning over and placing me above him as if I weigh nothing. I squealed out in surprise. "I love you a lot, Kashaf." He kissed, again and again, making my heart go crazy every single time.

*******

"You made us late" I huffed placing my hands around the waist, " It's all because of you." His eyebrows shot up in surprise, as a mischievous smile spread across his face. "All because of me? Like you are so innocent."

"Yep" I replied, trying so hard not to blush remembering our lovemaking session.

It was our first day in Paris. I want to see every beauty this city has to offer, since we booked a guide we have to stick with his schedule. There were few places where we were given a separate guide with a separate transport, but few spots culminated other tourists as well.

"Man, jet lag is real. I'm still tired." Zain rested his chin on my shoulder, dragging me near him, so near that I could feel his breath, sending shivers down me and making my eyes close in relaxation. It was short-lived as the elevator dinged and a housekeeping staff greeted us before entering, Zain moved away from me but I could still feel his goofy grin.

We stepped out in the lobby, where we were escorted by our cheerful guide to the cab which took us to the majestic Eiffel Tower.

*******

"Have a safe flight, Mam." The receptionist said to me, while Zain was doing the checkout procedure. I smiled at her in reply.

Our five days in Paris were just wonderful. Every place we went to was so beautiful. Honestly, I had a teensy fear coming here. Yes, I always wanted to visit here. The romantic country, the love city and being a girl I had this cliche dream of coming to Paris. Zain said he wanted to take me to Paris for our honeymoon and when all the plannings, tickets and visas were done I was afraid. You know, how this country would treat a Muslimah? Most importantly a hijabi? I have already ditched my abaya for this honeymoon phase, it feels naked and I am guilty about it, removing the hijab was a big no. I was scared of how Europe would treat us but to my surprise, everyone was so friendly. There were few stares from a few strangers but not to the level I imagined it.

"Let's go," Zain said picking up his backpack. Our other luggage was already placed in the car, he thanked the bellboy for his effort.

"Where's my ticket?" I asked Zain once we got seated.

"It's with me" He answered.

The ride to the airport was quite sad on my part. I was sad about leaving Paris yet happy for visiting. We talked about the places we went to, taking the view for the last time. The driver was kind and bid farewell in French which we half understood. The moment we entered the airport, I received a huge shock.